BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Alojoba Conditioner By Bumble And Bumble For Unisex

Certified organic ingredients are good for your hair and the environment, too

Ideal for normal-to-dry hair

Mild, vitamin-rich, moisture-rich, and lightweight

Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
I found this to be a very good nourishment for my thick, course, and wavy hair. My hair can be more on the dry side and this helped my damaged hair and helped my hair be more manageable. It is a bit on the higher side and I've found cheaper brands that help, but this has always been better when I'm willing to buy it. I recommend if you need to mend damage.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I’m usually a huge fan of #bumble&bumble products, so I was really disappointed with this conditioner. It left my hair really dry and tangled. It felt like I hadn’t conditioned my hair at all. I’m not sure what the problem is, but I’ll never use this product again nor would I recommend it to others. The one positive is the smell: really nice.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
I've dyed my hair a lot! So I really depend on a great conditioner to help with my coarse brittle hair. This conditioner smells lovely, a little goes a long way, and it leaves my hair feeling silky soft as if I put a hair mask on. Nothing makes me feel better than being able to slide my comb through my hair with little to know breakage.
Nichole S.
Proctor, VT
Pricey, super expensive and can only find it in the higher priced salons but it's a great brand. It smells great, it's thick and clingy with just the right amount of slip. I have a lot of hair and am pretty heavy handed so the conditioner doesn't last long in my shower but it is a good product.
Krystle G.
This conditioner, albeit pricey, is a solid product.  It's very creamy without weighing down the hair and it has an amazing smell. I have natural hair that is wavy/curly, and it does a great job of detangling my hair and leaving it moisturized.  It washes out super easy. I was pleased.
Victoria b.
I fell in love from the first use. I couldn’t believe how much it changed my hair in one wash! I color my hair, and it didn’t effect it at all. It puts moisture back into my hair. I definitely recommend
Sum W.
I really like Bumble and Bumble conditioner because it makes your hair feel so soft and look so shiny. However, it is really expensive, and the bottle doesn't last a long time. I only use it when I'm looking to treat myself, but I do love it and would recommend this product!
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
I LOVE this conditioner its LIFE !  it smells amazing, the scent lasts about a week & it helped moisturize my curls .for a while I had dead curls and they are gradually coming back I totally recommend this product ! I bought it at a great price !! very satisfied !!
Katherine B.
Absolutely love this conditioner. It smells amazing and adds the perfect amount of moisture! It's not too heavy where it weighs my hair down. It leaves my hair so silky and smooth, and combats any dryness. A great everyday use conditioner (or every wash conditioner)
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
This conditioner rocks! I love using it. I usually go to ulta for my products. I think the price is good for the quality. It’s best for my dry scalp that I have. It’s safe for treated hair which is a benefit. Overall, I’m satisfied with the products.