BY SOMEECARDS #42 in Hair Cream

A one-step wonder to extend the life of your blow dry right from the start. This luxurious cream formula fights frizz, protects against heat damage, and has invisible and microfine oil-absorbing powders that help add body, shine, and movement. Formulated to prolong the life of your blow-dry style, it is suitable for healthy, fine, and even oil-prone hair.

INGREDIENTS

Polymethylsilsesquioxane give hair body, oomph and extend the life of styles so they stay flawlessly fresh.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Slanertriol add healty-looking shine and swoosh.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate help protect hair against the damaging effects of sun exposure
Dimethicone safeguards hair from heat damage.

Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
Amazing!I saw a B&B vid on YouTube (via Sephora) on a particular blow dry tutorial that used this product so I purchased. I'm so glad I did. I have fine, long hair and this product (along with the others) delivers. It smells great, is easy to work into hair, doesn't feel thick and sticky or greasy. My hair wasn't weighed down and didn't feel like I had product in my hair. It tamed flyaways (it is winter right now) and kept the shine. It is day 4 and it is still doing what it says it will. My blow dry style is still entact. I used it with the Thickening Hairspray per the YouTube video. I didn't get the prep or invisible oil, but plan to. Check out Sephora's channel as you may find a new product to love! Oh, and for shampoo and conditioner I use Alterna volumizing. If I don't need to style my hair I use the Kendi oil for softness and shine, but this product keeps the flyaways tamed more.
Kathryn M.
Portland
Really keeps the oil in check! After using this product for so long, I sometimes forget if it even does anything for my hair, but recently when I ran out and didn't replenish fast enough, I went a few shampoo rounds without it and really noticed how much more quickly I felt like a grease ball! I don't really blow dry my hair very often, so I can't say much on its effects in terms of keeping a blow out, but what it does for me is the oil absorbance factor.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
Used exactly as directed however it definitely did not extend the life of my blow dry or fight against frizz. As for protecting against heat damage, I have no idea. I don't have a full size bottle, just a large sample size. So not enough to say whether or not I know about that long term. Like I said, I follow the directions and still had to flat iron my hair to get the frizz out. I mean I do like my hair pin straight so I would likely anyways, but still...I had absolutely no option. It was a mess. While using my flat iron, my hair seemed to be very dry and a different texture - even made a weird crunchy noise going through the flat iron like my hair was crying. Hard to flat iron where as usually it's a fast process.
Mina C.
This the the perfect day to day no fuss styling product to add to your damp hair. Let's say you just got out of the shower and are going to get ready, but don't know how you want to style your hair. Then just add a small amount of this to your hair. It is the good base to any style, even if you end up deciding you just want to let it air dry. When air drying, it allows for a more polished tame finish. If you end up styling with hot tools, this will be a good base to help your hair take shape. The best part is it feels like nothing is in your hair, and is soft to the touch!
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
I love this! I apply a dime sized amount to damp hair and work it throughout from roots to ends. Then I blow dry my hair completely with a paddle brush. I like how this leaves my hair. I purchased this at Sephora.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Okay so this product is amazing!!! I worked with this product as a hairstylist for 7 years and I can say this product rocks. It is light weight, not greasy, and yet adds a little texture to the Hair. You must use this wet to dry and it needs to be blown dry you really shouldn’t use this to air dry. I would consider this almost like a cream form of dry shampoo but very lightweight!!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I use this as both on myself and pretty much everyone in my chair at the salon. It’s a beautiful product that has a number of nourishing/protecting uses, but what makes it special is that it contains micro powders which helps keep the longevity of your hair style. I work it into the roots to keep a blow dry lasting for days. It absorbs beautifully and a little bit goes a long way. It doesn’t weigh down fine hair, which can be an issue with a lot of styling creams. It also provides frizz control and a bit of heat protection as well. Seriously, take note of how much longer your blow dry lasts when using this product.
Bree F.
Relieves the hair of any extra fruit is stress or damage does exactly what it says it’s meant to do you put in a little bit of this bomb before you blow dry your hair and your hair comes out flowers and not so frizzy if you like me and have curly or a little bit of combination hair putting anything inside of it to enhance its longevity and so my curls stay full and my hair stay stick this is a great brand!! I highly recommend it.
Catherine J.
ALPHARETTA, GA
I received a travel size of this product from a Bumble and Bumble vendor. I really liked it even from the first use. I applied it to damp hair, let my hair air-dry partially, then finished it with a round brush and blow dryer. This product helped keep my hair smooth while it was air drying, and gave it so much body while I was styling it. I used a separate heat protector in addition to this product. It isn’t heavy or sticky. I bought the full size when I finished the travel size.
Massiel O.
Bronx, NY
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. first, it smells amazing and it is non-greasy which is always nice since i have really thin hair. Personally, a small amount is enough and my bottle has lasted more than a year. the hate part is that i am not sure if it's doing much heat protection or styling part and for a product that i have been using for so long you would think i would have seen a different but alas that is not the case.
Nina G.
What does this product help with?