BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A one-step wonder to extend the life of your blow dry right from the start. This luxurious cream formula fights frizz, protects against heat damage, and has invisible and microfine oil-absorbing powders that help add body, shine, and movement. Formulated to prolong the life of your blow-dry style, it is suitable for healthy, fine, and even oil-prone hair.

Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!I saw a B&B vid on YouTube (via Sephora) on a particular blow dry tutorial that used this product so I purchased. I'm so glad I did. I have fine, long hair and this product (along with the others) delivers. It smells great, is easy to work into hair, doesn't feel thick and sticky or greasy. My hair wasn't weighed down and didn't feel like I had product in my hair. It tamed flyaways (it is winter right now) and kept the shine. It is day 4 and it is still doing what it says it will. My blow dry style is still entact. I used it with the Thickening Hairspray per the YouTube video. I didn't get the prep or invisible oil, but plan to. Check out Sephora's channel as you may find a new product to love! Oh, and for shampoo and conditioner I use Alterna volumizing. If I don't need to style my hair I use the Kendi oil for softness and shine, but this product keeps the flyaways tamed more.
Robyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to a Bumble and Bumble sponsored event to help budding stylists join the new Dallas Team. As compensation for my time they awarded me this product. I am only giving this 3 starts bc I feel this is a 100% dupe of Paul Mitchell Quick Slip Creme, 5.1 oz . It smells exactly the same, looks exactly the same, and is a Glee like substance. I used this one by Bumble and Bumble as a blow-dry agent, but I would use it again. I still hope to know bumble and bumble better though.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used exactly as directed however it definitely did not extend the life of my blow dry or fight against frizz. As for protecting against heat damage, I have no idea. I don't have a full size bottle, just a large sample size. So not enough to say whether or not I know about that long term. Like I said, I follow the directions and still had to flat iron my hair to get the frizz out. I mean I do like my hair pin straight so I would likely anyways, but still...I had absolutely no option. It was a mess. While using my flat iron, my hair seemed to be very dry and a different texture - even made a weird crunchy noise going through the flat iron like my hair was crying. Hard to flat iron where as usually it's a fast process.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product because it multitasks. Smooths frizzy hair, protects from heat styling, and gives texture so style lasts longer. Not sticky texture either. I can’t layer products on my hair so having one product that can handle different issues is a must. I love everything bumble and bumble make, this is no exception. Well worth the price tag. If you have never tried anything from this brand, then I suggest you quickly change that. They’re the best!
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good and I love my hair to smell nice. It's definitely not cheap but a good deal compared to a lot of high end brands. I love how soft it made my hair. It looks like white body lotion and is very soft. I put it in my hair and then use a big comb to get the knots out and then I let it sit while I do my makeup and then I heat style my hair. I would definitely recommend this and will buy it again unless they come out with something better. I like their brand a lot.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I apply a dime sized amount to damp hair and work it throughout from roots to ends. Then I blow dry my hair completely with a paddle brush. I like how this leaves my hair. I purchased this at Sephora.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this product is amazing!!! I worked with this product as a hairstylist for 7 years and I can say this product rocks. It is light weight, not greasy, and yet adds a little texture to the Hair. You must use this wet to dry and it needs to be blown dry you really shouldn’t use this to air dry. I would consider this almost like a cream form of dry shampoo but very lightweight!!
Juli H.
Winona, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this product!! I had gotten a sample of it and then decided to buy the full size because it's just perfect. Doesn't make hair greasy but gives it shine and volume after blow drying. Works on all hair types so it'd be a great gift!
Blythe H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff.  It really adds form and polish to my hair when I bother going to the effort of styling it.  It's hard to be specific but it just makes everything look sleek and professional.  A little goes a long way, but when used correctly, this keeps hair light and bouncy and doesn't make my hair greasy or heavy.  I won't be rebuying it, though, as it is not cruelty-free.
Katie G.
Jerome
This product was recommended to me by my hair dresser. My hair is thin and gets oily fast and this helps to prevent that. It seems to work well and it smells good. Haven’t found anything better and I have tired tons of hair products!