BY SOMEECARDS #1 in Hair Cream

A one-step wonder to extend the life of your blow dry right from the start. This luxurious cream formula fights frizz, protects against heat damage, and has invisible and microfine oil-absorbing powders that help add body, shine, and movement. Formulated to prolong the life of your blow-dry style, it is suitable for healthy, fine, and even oil-prone hair.

INGREDIENTS

Polymethylsilsesquioxane give hair body, oomph and extend the life of styles so they stay flawlessly fresh.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Slanertriol add healty-looking shine and swoosh.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate help protect hair against the damaging effects of sun exposure
Dimethicone safeguards hair from heat damage.

Massiel O.
Bronx, NY
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. first, it smells amazing and it is non-greasy which is always nice since i have really thin hair. Personally, a small amount is enough and my bottle has lasted more than a year. the hate part is that i am not sure if it's doing much heat protection or styling part and for a product that i have been using for so long you would think i would have seen a different but alas that is not the case.
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
Amazing!I saw a B&B vid on YouTube (via Sephora) on a particular blow dry tutorial that used this product so I purchased. I'm so glad I did. I have fine, long hair and this product (along with the others) delivers. It smells great, is easy to work into hair, doesn't feel thick and sticky or greasy. My hair wasn't weighed down and didn't feel like I had product in my hair. It tamed flyaways (it is winter right now) and kept the shine. It is day 4 and it is still doing what it says it will. My blow dry style is still entact. I used it with the Thickening Hairspray per the YouTube video. I didn't get the prep or invisible oil, but plan to. Check out Sephora's channel as you may find a new product to love! Oh, and for shampoo and conditioner I use Alterna volumizing. If I don't need to style my hair I use the Kendi oil for softness and shine, but this product keeps the flyaways tamed more.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I received a travel size of this product from a Bumble and Bumble vendor. I really liked it even from the first use. I applied it to damp hair, let my hair air-dry partially, then finished it with a round brush and blow dryer. This product helped keep my hair smooth while it was air drying, and gave it so much body while I was styling it. I used a separate heat protector in addition to this product. It isn’t heavy or sticky. I bought the full size when I finished the travel size.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Used exactly as directed however it definitely did not extend the life of my blow dry or fight against frizz. As for protecting against heat damage, I have no idea. I don't have a full size bottle, just a large sample size. So not enough to say whether or not I know about that long term. Like I said, I follow the directions and still had to flat iron my hair to get the frizz out. I mean I do like my hair pin straight so I would likely anyways, but still...I had absolutely no option. It was a mess. While using my flat iron, my hair seemed to be very dry and a different texture - even made a weird crunchy noise going through the flat iron like my hair was crying. Hard to flat iron where as usually it's a fast process.
Mina C.
This the the perfect day to day no fuss styling product to add to your damp hair. Let's say you just got out of the shower and are going to get ready, but don't know how you want to style your hair. Then just add a small amount of this to your hair. It is the good base to any style, even if you end up deciding you just want to let it air dry. When air drying, it allows for a more polished tame finish. If you end up styling with hot tools, this will be a good base to help your hair take shape. The best part is it feels like nothing is in your hair, and is soft to the touch!
Abbey E.
I received this bumble and bumble product as a sample and I knew I couldn’t live without it. It is so moisturizing and it adds shine and frizz control and it is absolutely fabulous. It’s also great that it has such a wonderful smell it makes you want to put it all over your hair but I only use it on the ends and my hair is only damaged on the ends. Great product
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
I love this! I apply a dime sized amount to damp hair and work it throughout from roots to ends. Then I blow dry my hair completely with a paddle brush. I like how this leaves my hair. I purchased this at Sephora.
Fox M.
My hair is too fine for serum. I know this, so I purposely look for ones for oily or fine hair. Despite multiple applications and levels of dispersal, this still weighs down my hair. I can use it if I'm styling it and not wearing it down, but if I leave my hair down with this in, it looks like I'm wearing a greasy mop.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Okay so this product is amazing!!! I worked with this product as a hairstylist for 7 years and I can say this product rocks. It is light weight, not greasy, and yet adds a little texture to the Hair. You must use this wet to dry and it needs to be blown dry you really shouldn’t use this to air dry. I would consider this almost like a cream form of dry shampoo but very lightweight!!
Bekah G.
Denver , CO
I love love love this stuff! I use it at my roots because the dry shampoo in the formula helps prolong my style. I don’t even need to use spray dry shampoo until Day 3 with this product! I don’t like it through my ends because it makes them feel dry, but it speeds up blow dry time!
Nina G.
What does this product help with?