BY SOMEECARDS

A one-step wonder to extend the life of your blow dry right from the start. This luxurious cream formula fights frizz, protects against heat damage, and has invisible and microfine oil-absorbing powders that help add body, shine, and movement. Formulated to prolong the life of your blow-dry style, it is suitable for healthy, fine, and even oil-prone hair.

INGREDIENTS

Polymethylsilsesquioxane give hair body, oomph and extend the life of styles so they stay flawlessly fresh.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Slanertriol add healty-looking shine and swoosh.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate help protect hair against the damaging effects of sun exposure
Dimethicone safeguards hair from heat damage.

Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
Amazing!I saw a B&B vid on YouTube (via Sephora) on a particular blow dry tutorial that used this product so I purchased. I'm so glad I did. I have fine, long hair and this product (along with the others) delivers. It smells great, is easy to work into hair, doesn't feel thick and sticky or greasy. My hair wasn't weighed down and didn't feel like I had product in my hair. It tamed flyaways (it is winter right now) and kept the shine. It is day 4 and it is still doing what it says it will. My blow dry style is still entact. I used it with the Thickening Hairspray per the YouTube video. I didn't get the prep or invisible oil, but plan to. Check out Sephora's channel as you may find a new product to love! Oh, and for shampoo and conditioner I use Alterna volumizing. If I don't need to style my hair I use the Kendi oil for softness and shine, but this product keeps the flyaways tamed more.
Kathryn M.
Hillsboro , OR
Really keeps the oil in check! After using this product for so long, I sometimes forget if it even does anything for my hair, but recently when I ran out and didn't replenish fast enough, I went a few shampoo rounds without it and really noticed how much more quickly I felt like a grease ball! I don't really blow dry my hair very often, so I can't say much on its effects in terms of keeping a blow out, but what it does for me is the oil absorbance factor.
Greeshma R.
Chandler , AZ
Used exactly as directed however it definitely did not extend the life of my blow dry or fight against frizz. As for protecting against heat damage, I have no idea. I don't have a full size bottle, just a large sample size. So not enough to say whether or not I know about that long term. Like I said, I follow the directions and still had to flat iron my hair to get the frizz out. I mean I do like my hair pin straight so I would likely anyways, but still...I had absolutely no option. It was a mess. While using my flat iron, my hair seemed to be very dry and a different texture - even made a weird crunchy noise going through the flat iron like my hair was crying. Hard to flat iron where as usually it's a fast process.
Mina C.
This the the perfect day to day no fuss styling product to add to your damp hair. Let's say you just got out of the shower and are going to get ready, but don't know how you want to style your hair. Then just add a small amount of this to your hair. It is the good base to any style, even if you end up deciding you just want to let it air dry. When air drying, it allows for a more polished tame finish. If you end up styling with hot tools, this will be a good base to help your hair take shape. The best part is it feels like nothing is in your hair, and is soft to the touch!
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Okay so this product is amazing!!! I worked with this product as a hairstylist for 7 years and I can say this product rocks. It is light weight, not greasy, and yet adds a little texture to the Hair. You must use this wet to dry and it needs to be blown dry you really shouldn’t use this to air dry. I would consider this almost like a cream form of dry shampoo but very lightweight!!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I received a travel size of this product from a Bumble and Bumble vendor. I really liked it even from the first use. I applied it to damp hair, let my hair air-dry partially, then finished it with a round brush and blow dryer. This product helped keep my hair smooth while it was air drying, and gave it so much body while I was styling it. I used a separate heat protector in addition to this product. It isn’t heavy or sticky. I bought the full size when I finished the travel size.
Massiel O.
Bronx, NY
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. first, it smells amazing and it is non-greasy which is always nice since i have really thin hair. Personally, a small amount is enough and my bottle has lasted more than a year. the hate part is that i am not sure if it's doing much heat protection or styling part and for a product that i have been using for so long you would think i would have seen a different but alas that is not the case.
Blythe H.
I love this stuff.  It really adds form and polish to my hair when I bother going to the effort of styling it.  It's hard to be specific but it just makes everything look sleek and professional.  A little goes a long way, but when used correctly, this keeps hair light and bouncy and doesn't make my hair greasy or heavy.  I won't be rebuying it, though, as it is not cruelty-free.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
I have been using this product for about one year and I love it. It keeps my hair so soft and frizz free. I have graying hair and so have to be careful what products I use. Some hair care creams turn brown when heat is applied. This cream tames the frizzes and makes my hair easier to style. You won't be disappointed with it. It lasts for a long time so it's worth the price!
Alex R.
Horsham , PA
I love love love this! Great to use before blow drying to prevent damage to your hair and doesn’t leave a film on your hair like some of these products do. It’s a bit expensive but definitely worth it to protect your locks!
Nina G.
What does this product help with?

Amazon