Bumble and bumble. All-Style Blow Dry

by someecards

A one-step wonder to extend the life of your blow dry right from the start. This luxurious cream formula fights frizz, protects against heat damage, and has invisible and microfine oil-absorbing powders that help add body, shine, and movement. Formulated to prolong the life of your blow-dry style, it is suitable for healthy, fine, and even oil-prone hair.

INGREDIENTS

Polymethylsilsesquioxane give hair body, oomph and extend the life of styles so they stay flawlessly fresh.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Slanertriol add healty-looking shine and swoosh.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate help protect hair against the damaging effects of sun exposure
Dimethicone safeguards hair from heat damage.

Does this product leave residue on your hair?
What does this product help with?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. All-Style Blow Dry!
How would you rate this product?
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this! I apply a dime sized amount to damp hair and work it throughout from roots to ends. Then I blow dry my hair completely with a paddle brush. I like how this leaves my hair. I purchased this at Sephora.
Gina M.
Issaquah, WA
My FAVORITE blow-drying product. I have very fine, thin hair - most products leave my hair feeling heavy/greasy. This one leaves my hair feeling light and bouncy. A little goes a long way - I also think it helps me skip a wash day every so often. My hair is definitely LESS oily when I use this. Tons of shine and volume!
Huong N.
New Orleans, LA
Best product ! Use after shower - blow dry - and your hair is soft and luminous. Won't have to flatiron. Ready to walk out the house - don't have to worry about it looking crazy.
Lingyi X.
Suwanee, GA
This stuff seriously gives your hair major volume. If totally transformed the way I not only blow dried my hair but also the way I wore it afterwards. It is long lasting and effective and does everything it claims to do. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Robyn D.
It's Jan 2018 and I have to update my review on how I feel about this product. When I first tried this product I was using the worst cleansing conditioner I have ever tried and it really effected the preformance of this. This blow dry cream is actually very unique. And really awesome on fine hair. Previously I compared this to another similar product, but the Bumble and Bumble has caught my heart. This product keeps oily scalp at Bay. I can tell a huge difference when I use and not. This incredibly extends the life of my blow outs. I confidently recommend this.
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Love using this product for blowing out my hair. Leaves my hair radiant and so easy to style. You only need a small amount of product to get your desired effect.
Lauren K.
Ankeny, IA
Bumble and bumble. All-Style Blow Dry uploaded by Lauren K.
OK so I was super skeptical about this product as it claims to be a cream to powder all in one styling cream. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I applied to my wet hair and styled. It smoothed out my flyaways and provided texture and volume without feeling heavy or sticky. Highly highly recommend !
Sunny E.
I was introduced to this from my hairdresser. You use just a little bit on your damp hair before you blow dry. I think it helps dry the hair faster and with just a really faint smell it’s good for hyper allergenic people!
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Its great to you to protect your hair when you are blowing it out. It works just as well as other brands without the high cost. Very pricey, thats the draw back. I have brown colored hair and its oily on the top and dry at the ends so this helps with that.
Megan L.
This is such a great product because it multitasks. Smooths frizzy hair, protects from heat styling, and gives texture so style lasts longer. Not sticky texture either. I can’t layer products on my hair so having one product that can handle different issues is a must. I love everything bumble and bumble make, this is no exception. Well worth the price tag. If you have never tried anything from this brand, then I suggest you quickly change that. They’re the best!