BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A mix (and a-mingle) of holiday essentials for styles that last 'til the ball drops creating the best holiday blow out that will last throughout your holiday festivities. Key benefits:- Holds hair in place- Adds body - Protects and smooths If you want to know more… This four-piece set has everything you need to create a lasting blow dry with body. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer creates a great base for styling, while protecting strands against breakage and heat damage. Repair Blow Dry adds extra protection and seals split ends for smooth strands. Add volume and texture to your style with Thickening Dryspun Finish and Pret-a-powder and use them to extend your style on the second (and third) day. This set contains:- 2 oz Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer - 2 oz Repair Blow Dry - 0.95 Thickening Dryspun Finish - 0.5 oz Pret-a-powder It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this every time Christmas comes around one for myself and one for my step daughter.
We both love all of bumble and bumbles products that help with blow drying. I blow dry my hair daily almost and step daughter flattens her hair with a straighter all of the products that come in the kit. Inside the kit includes all of the following below.
 the protective primer is a lightweight, per-styling mist that has been specially  Designed to soften and detangle your hair

There is serum-in-crème texture, the reparative formula works to effectively heal split
ends and safeguard hair from heat styling and sun exposure. .

Pret a powder is my favorite thing in the entire kit

Extend the life of a
blow dry or give styles a second shot with Prêt-à-Powder; equal parts dry
shampoo, style extender and volume in one, used to dry style hair. The dry
shampoo is ideal for oily hair, fine hair, or hair that's missed a shampoo or two.
Then there is dry spun which is my favorite
Designed to give
your hair instant texture and a fuller look and feel. Suitable for all hair
types and textures, the translucent dry spray is infused with innovative
ingredients, including wheat proteins for improved manageability and sunflower
extract to protect hair from environmental damage. Provides a long-lasting
hold to keep your style in place all day and night.

naf C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this bumble and bumble fry shampoo and it worked wonders. My hair felt cold at first and yet this shampoo does soften my hair. It makes them smooth and silky. The shampoo also gives a little shine to my hair. It feels like as if I am just out of the shower. I don't need to apply much of it to work. Luckily it works very quickly and lasts all day long. I would really recommend it to everyone.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bumble and bumble has great products. I love this bundle it has a few different products that are smaller than full size so you pay less but get to try out these products before you decide to buy full size. This also makes an awesome gift. Highly recommended
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely am addicted to Bumble and Bumble. This set is amazing! The dry shampoo blends perfect with my dark hair. From being introduced to the Hairdressers line, I have purchased every item they have. It is the perfect line for anyone with thick or thin curly or thin hair. Bumble and Bumble can do no wrong!
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the Bumble and Bumble a few of our favorite things kit from Birchbox and I am so glad I did. I wanted something that would help me to make my hair healthier and stronger and this was all I needed and more. A perfect mixture of conditioning products that over a very short period of time made my hair not only look but really become healthy and more manageable. I definitely recommend these products for anyone looking for a good haircare routine.
Ericka W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great way to test and try new products before committing to buying the full size at full price. This way you get to test generous sized samples at a great price. I always recommend to people branching out their hair regimen or that is trying to find products suitable for their hair type. I personally love this brand
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite line of hair products. I have very healthy hair but it never stays in place on it’s own until I started using this system. It’s a little on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way. My hair is shiny and smooth. I’m never going back to any other brand.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of my favorite things too. This is a great kit as t really does have two of my b&b favorites in it. (The balm to oil hair masque and bb repair blow dry). It’s a great way to try their products without knowing which one to buy. Let’s be honest though, you can’t really go wrong with their products.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great gift for anybody that does their hair a lot! There are a few of the essentials from bumble and bumble and they’re great for everyday use in a convenient trial size. Great for them to try out before they buy
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just a few of my favorite things.. lalalalala!!!! True story there is not much about bumble and bumble that I cannot rave about. The sweet vanilla smell and how soft or textured my hair feels! I have bought all of the almost this entire package. The price is right and I had a chance to try each and every item! If you can’t decide it is the best to give it a try.
Tamara F.
Is this set still available? If so, where can I purchase it?