Bumble and bumble A Bit Blondish Hair Powder 4.4 oz uploaded by Sarah C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for dark blonde and light brown hair colors. A Bit Blondish Hair Powder cleanses and refreshes hair while absorbing excess oil and adding volume and fullness. Use it to blend away roots between color appointments, extend the life of a blow-out, and leave hair with a silky, matte finish. see more...

Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
This extremely lightweight powder is a game changer, especially for those on the go! I bartend at a busy restaurant and do not always have the time to wash my hair after work so after a dry shampoo I use a small amount and run it through my hair. Helps it stay and look refreshed with zero stickiness, hardness. This will not feel or look heavy on your hair and keeps the blonde looking bright and never dirty or greasy
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This is actually a pretty good invention. At first, when I saw it I was amazed at this product but believe me, there are people out there really looking for that colored spray to cover their "grays". I've used it on clients and they are happy with the results it's easy to use and really convenient to have.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Bumble and bumble a bit blonde dry shampoo is amazing! This product leaves my hair feeling soft, fresh and lighter than any other dry shampoo! Its not heavy on my hair like most and no overpowering powder that leaves your roots feeling matted. Bumble and bumble A Bit Blondish Hair Powder 4.4 oz
Gina S.
Midland, MI
I love this company. I am never disappointed with their products. This hair powder lasts quite a while and has a nice scent. This specific one is for lighter shades of hair. I use this at least every other day. I was very satisfied with this purchase!
Judith R.
San Mateo, CA
Works great for covering greys and giving my hair extra volume. Great for my fine hair. My hair is a dark to light balayage. Works amazing when my grey hairs start to show in between my saloon visits. Would defenitly recommend this product to friends and anyone who has grey hairs.
Natalie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this brand was wasn’t in love with this product. Personally, I prefer a clear powder to this tinted product. It was difficult to fully brush out. I would find specks of tinted powder on my forehead and face through the day.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
This a perfect product for anyone with lighter brown or blonde hair. The scent is amazing, maybe tied for one of my favorite things about the product. I love the packaging even the texture of the bottle is very satisfying.
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
This product is wonderful! I love the wAy it makes my hair feel and the scent! I was never disappointed with this company’s products they all seem to do the job very well! I have to say I would buy this over and over
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I absolutely love this product. It is great for us dark haired gals. It does not leave your hair feeling heavy. It gives it a little added texture to style with. A little goes a long way.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Great product!!! Perfect for all blondes, whether it’s a warm or cool palette of blonde. Good price. Would recommend to others. Would use again. Did not leave my hair greasy. Even added more volume to my fine hair.