Bumble and bumble a Bit Blondish Hair Powder, 1-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for darker blondes and lighter brunettes. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this tinted, dry cleanser hair color once at Halloween when I was dressed as Sandy Olsen from Grease and i loved it!
Not only it gave me a nice color to excel my costume but also it added volume to my hair and absorbed excess oil in my hair!!! It left a beautiful matte texture to my hair and allowed me to dance careless for the rest of the night! It can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Directions on how to use:
-Shake well.
-Hold 10 to 12 inches from head and mist through layers with light, even strokes.
-Let dry and shake out excess with fingers or brush through.

Be sure to protect clothing, bath and bed linens during use.

Noelia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I have my hair dyed light blond and I go to the hairdresser's home for 3 months but the truth is that the roots issue has me crazy because they grow me very fast and now thanks to this product I do not have to go to the hairdresser so much, I only apply it to the roots and it clarifies me a lot, I am very happy with this product, I always buy it
Alexie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for major texture without needing to pile on the product look no further. This little bottle makes magic happen, it only takes a couple shakes and the texture you get is incredible. It doesn't make ur hair heavy and it is easy to manipulate and work with. I would definitely buy this again.
Julia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful for blondes! My hair is silky, shiny, not greasy and feels like I went to the salon! I definitely love it and looks great.
Kasia N.
Ottawa
I don't like this product. Easily does the same thing as a drug store brand of dry shampoo. Too expensive!
Jennifer T.
International Falls, MN
Loved it when I was a blonde! It gets rid of excess oil and gives great lift to the roots for some volume! Get a lot of production for the price and little bit goes a long way. I would repurchase again but I'm no longer blonde!