Bumble and bumble a Bit Blondish Hair Powder, 1-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Areli A.Bumble and bumble a Bit Blondish Hair Powder, 1-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for darker blondes and lighter brunettes. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing volume for this little powder in a bottle. The scent is awesome...and it soaks up any residual oil from the roots. I love love love this product.
Stacey B.
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never
leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!
Trina S.
Cordova, TN
This product works fantastic for covering roots or greys coming in at your part! You can last a lot longer between coloring. LOVE
Sarah G.
This is great for moisturizing my dry hair after I get done bleaching it to turn blonde it smelled like fresh natural goodness
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This hair oil is really nice. It does not gunk up your hair and it is pretty affordable. My hair is smooth and smells great.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Big fan of bumble and bumble products. Helps keeps the blond in my hair longer and keeps my hair smooth after a shampoo
C H.
Warwick, RI
I really wanted to be wow'd by this product but I just really wasn't which was dissapointed especially for the price
Dani C.
Becker, MN
I love this product more than i can explain because it smells literally so yummy and leaves my hair looking so new!
Savannah W.
This product worked wonders in my short hair when I tested if out! I can't wait to get my hands on some more!!
Kimberly B.
Wilmer, AL
One of the best products out there for covering roots while still working great as a dry shampoo!