Bumble and bumble a Bit Blondish Hair Powder, 1-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Areli A.Bumble and bumble a Bit Blondish Hair Powder, 1-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for darker blondes and lighter brunettes. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Rose C.
If you have platinum blonde hair like me this may be too dark for you. Bumble and bumble makes amazing hair products that are far superior than other brands. And I love how they have so many unique products in their range. I think if you golden blonde hair this would work on between touch ups or as a dry shampoo.
Nicole L.
Glen Burnie
Hands down greatest product ever for blonde hair. The price is a tad bit high but well worth every penny. I will continue to keep buying this and be amazed with the results it brings everyday. Highly recommend this product for anyone with color treated hair that wants the color last as long as possible.
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
This protects my colored hair and keeps my hair nice and soft, tangle free, and nourished. This smells pretty good. I would compare the smell to john freida's blonde conditioner. I cant really explain the smell. But it works well and a little goes a long way!
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I finally don't feel weird or abnormal about my hair being so thin. Thank you Bumble & Bumble for making such a wonderful product. The cost is a little high, but as my hairstylist reminded me, the small amount i will be using means the bottle will last me a very very long time. Thank you! « less
Ruby C.
Bakersfield, CA
When I started to lose my hair I searched and searched for a product to cover up my bald spots. Not only that but I wanted my hair to look more full since I was losing all on my hair. As soon as I applied it I completely fell in love. Wow this product is absolutely amazing. It gave my hair life. Not only that but it gave me the confidence to actually go and feel great! The product is amazing! I would not use anything else!
Kimberly A.
Battle Ground, WA
I used to use this back when I was blonde and I couldn't live without it, it helps cover up roots as well as acts like a dry shampoo at least for me it did! I love this product I think if your a blonde you should definitely try this!
Kristen S.
Love Bumble & Bumble hair care products! Having natural blonde hair makes me always very cautious of what I use on my hair and this product gives me great comfort on the quality of it. Leaves hair soft and shiny.
Madison L.
Dallas, TX
Love love LOVE this product. I am not a natural blonde and go into the salon to get it colored every couple of months, and this product helps when my natural roots begin to show.
Cheyenne G.
This stuff is a 2 in 1! It covers roots and is a dry shampoo! It's amazing for blondes! It's affordable and for sure worth the buy. I have oily, thin hair and it worked great with my hair. I would definitely repurchase
Chelsey B.
This stuff is seriously magic in a bottle! When I begin to notice a little of my outgrowth I use this product to help keep my hair looking freshly blonde until I have my next hair appointment.