Bumble and bumble a Bit Blondish Hair Powder, 1-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for darker blondes and lighter brunettes. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This protects my colored hair and keeps my hair nice and soft, tangle free, and nourished. This smells pretty good. I would compare the smell to john freida's blonde conditioner. I cant really explain the smell. But it works well and a little goes a long way!
Rose C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have platinum blonde hair like me this may be too dark for you. Bumble and bumble makes amazing hair products that are far superior than other brands. And I love how they have so many unique products in their range. I think if you golden blonde hair this would work on between touch ups or as a dry shampoo.
Nicole L.
Glen Burnie
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down greatest product ever for blonde hair. The price is a tad bit high but well worth every penny. I will continue to keep buying this and be amazed with the results it brings everyday. Highly recommend this product for anyone with color treated hair that wants the color last as long as possible.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Umm this stuff is amazing and changed the way I think about powder dry shampoo. Most dry shampoo isn't tinted so it can leave hair looking white/grey. This is the perfect tint and blends perfectly with my hair. It smells so fresh and pretty and makes my hair feel refreshed!!
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! I used for a wedding once and it kept my hair voluminous and oil free all day long. It really helps to make you hair with big volume if you put it into your scalp before styling and tease with it! Highly recommend only reason it’s not getting 5 stars is because of the small size for such a high price
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally don't feel weird or abnormal about my hair being so thin. Thank you Bumble & Bumble for making such a wonderful product. The cost is a little high, but as my hairstylist reminded me, the small amount i will be using means the bottle will last me a very very long time. Thank you! « less
Kayla B.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only dry shampoo I've purchased that actually works! Don't let the size fool you, you only need a small amount so it lasts! I also love that this product has different shades, as I bleach my brown hair. Best of all, it does make my hair look CLEAN!
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hoping this would be a new favorite. It does have a blondish color once sprayed out. It leaves my hair feeling stringy,dirty and weighed down. My holy grail is the pret a powder, looks like I’ll be sticking with that one.
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Bumble & Bumble hair care products! Having natural blonde hair makes me always very cautious of what I use on my hair and this product gives me great comfort on the quality of it. Leaves hair soft and shiny.
Madison L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love LOVE this product. I am not a natural blonde and go into the salon to get it colored every couple of months, and this product helps when my natural roots begin to show.