Bumble and bumble a Bit Blondish Hair Powder, 1-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for darker blondes and lighter brunettes. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Bakersfield , CA
When I started to lose my hair I searched and searched for a product to cover up my bald spots. Not only that but I wanted my hair to look more full since I was losing all on my hair. As soon as I applied it I completely fell in love. Wow this product is absolutely amazing. It gave my hair life. Not only that but it gave me the confidence to actually go and feel great! The product is amazing! I would not use anything else!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Battle Ground, WA
I used to use this back when I was blonde and I couldn't live without it, it helps cover up roots as well as acts like a dry shampoo at least for me it did! I love this product I think if your a blonde you should definitely try this!
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
This stuff is seriously magic in a bottle! When I begin to notice a little of my outgrowth I use this product to help keep my hair looking freshly blonde until I have my next hair appointment.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Wilmer, AL
One of the best products out there for covering roots while still working great as a dry shampoo!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
This is awesome! Smells fantastic, gives volume, body and texture and helps cover roots.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Bumble & Bumble hair care products! Having natural blonde hair makes me always very cautious of what I use on my hair and this product gives me great comfort on the quality of it. Leaves hair soft and shiny.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love LOVE this product. I am not a natural blonde and go into the salon to get it colored every couple of months, and this product helps when my natural roots begin to show.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing volume for this little powder in a bottle. The scent is awesome...and it soaks up any residual oil from the roots. I love love love this product.
Trina S.
Trina S.
Cordova, TN
This product works fantastic for covering roots or greys coming in at your part! You can last a lot longer between coloring. LOVE
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
This stuff is a 2 in 1! It covers roots and is a dry shampoo! It's amazing for blondes! It's affordable and for sure worth the buy. I have oily, thin hair and it worked great with my hair. I would definitely repurchase