Bumble and bumble a Bit Blondish Hair Powder, 1-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for darker blondes and lighter brunettes. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Ruby C.
Bakersfield, CA
When I started to lose my hair I searched and searched for a product to cover up my bald spots. Not only that but I wanted my hair to look more full since I was losing all on my hair. As soon as I applied it I completely fell in love. Wow this product is absolutely amazing. It gave my hair life. Not only that but it gave me the confidence to actually go and feel great! The product is amazing! I would not use anything else!
Kimberly A.
Battle Ground, WA
I used to use this back when I was blonde and I couldn't live without it, it helps cover up roots as well as acts like a dry shampoo at least for me it did! I love this product I think if your a blonde you should definitely try this!
Chelsey S.
This stuff is seriously magic in a bottle! When I begin to notice a little of my outgrowth I use this product to help keep my hair looking freshly blonde until I have my next hair appointment.
Kimberly B.
Wilmer, AL
One of the best products out there for covering roots while still working great as a dry shampoo!
Rachael S.
This is awesome! Smells fantastic, gives volume, body and texture and helps cover roots.
Agnes L.
Atlanta , GA
Things to know before purchasing: 1. Product color is brown. Nothing blond or blondish about it. 2. Product is horrible as a dry shampoo. 3. Product is fantastic for other purposes. I use B&B Pret á Powder dry shampoo which I absolutely love. I did not buy this hair power to use a dry shampoo .... it does not work well as a dry shampoo at all. It will leave your hair so crunchy you can barely pull a comb through it. What it does great, though, is cover up gray hair! I'm at that stage of life where I have enough to gray hair for it to be noticeable, but not so much gray hair that I'm ready to start coloring it. I tried the product in the Sephora store so I knew exactly what I was getting. Recommendations for use to cover unwanted gray: completely style your hair and use this product last. Spray on like a hair spray but use only very short, quick bursts of spray. Do not overdo it! Spray at least 6 inches away from your head, targeting only those spots you want to cover. I love this product the way I use it, but not as a dry shampoo. Also, it won't stay on in rain or pools, but it does not run down your skin or anything like that. My gray just reappears if it gets wet. It will last for days if you don't get it wet. It looks very natural with my brownish hair color.
yam m.

mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

This product works
okay. It is very effective. It doesn't hurt my skin. It does not
sting. This is amazing although it is not my favorite because I believe that the price should be cheaper!  It is very
expensive. I love the quality of this product. I recommend the product.
Anne K.
This was ok, it’s basically a dry shampoo, with a hint of color. However, the color is more on the brown side, anyone with light to golden blonde hair, or highlights, should just use a regular dry shampoo. I’d rather use Batiste dry shampoo, as it leaves your hair looking amazing, and won’t ruin your blonde hair color.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I really love dry shampoos and hair powders.  This brand is pretty good.  It works well and gets the job done.  At $27 for 2 ounces it is a little pricey, but it uses high quality ingredients that absorb the oil rather than coating your hair. I will probably use this product again.
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
BEST ROOT COVER UP IVE EVER USED!!!! I'm dirty blonde but highlight my hair light blonde. i have thin hair and use it when my roots grow out a bit. so a few times a month. Its very effective and smells nice. id totally buy again!!!! i love it, its a must have for blondes