Bumble and bumble a Bit Blondish Hair Powder, 1-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Areli A.Bumble and bumble a Bit Blondish Hair Powder, 1-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for darker blondes and lighter brunettes. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
Things to know before purchasing: 1. Product color is brown. Nothing blond or blondish about it. 2. Product is horrible as a dry shampoo. 3. Product is fantastic for other purposes. I use B&B Pret á Powder dry shampoo which I absolutely love. I did not buy this hair power to use a dry shampoo .... it does not work well as a dry shampoo at all. It will leave your hair so crunchy you can barely pull a comb through it. What it does great, though, is cover up gray hair! I'm at that stage of life where I have enough to gray hair for it to be noticeable, but not so much gray hair that I'm ready to start coloring it. I tried the product in the Sephora store so I knew exactly what I was getting. Recommendations for use to cover unwanted gray: completely style your hair and use this product last. Spray on like a hair spray but use only very short, quick bursts of spray. Do not overdo it! Spray at least 6 inches away from your head, targeting only those spots you want to cover. I love this product the way I use it, but not as a dry shampoo. Also, it won't stay on in rain or pools, but it does not run down your skin or anything like that. My gray just reappears if it gets wet. It will last for days if you don't get it wet. It looks very natural with my brownish hair color.
Anne K.
This was ok, it’s basically a dry shampoo, with a hint of color. However, the color is more on the brown side, anyone with light to golden blonde hair, or highlights, should just use a regular dry shampoo. I’d rather use Batiste dry shampoo, as it leaves your hair looking amazing, and won’t ruin your blonde hair color.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I really love dry shampoos and hair powders.  This brand is pretty good.  It works well and gets the job done.  At $27 for 2 ounces it is a little pricey, but it uses high quality ingredients that absorb the oil rather than coating your hair. I will probably use this product again.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
Umm this stuff is amazing and changed the way I think about powder dry shampoo. Most dry shampoo isn't tinted so it can leave hair looking white/grey. This is the perfect tint and blends perfectly with my hair. It smells so fresh and pretty and makes my hair feel refreshed!!
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
BEST ROOT COVER UP IVE EVER USED!!!! I'm dirty blonde but highlight my hair light blonde. i have thin hair and use it when my roots grow out a bit. so a few times a month. Its very effective and smells nice. id totally buy again!!!! i love it, its a must have for blondes
Hailey C.
I love this brand in general, but I found this product when I dyed my hair blonde. It is a powder, and it really made my hair smooth and kept the color in it well. Its not too expensive and I think it is worth it if you are bleaching your hair to keep it blonde.
Kali W.
Chapel Hill, NC
Good good stuff!!! As a lifelong blonde i have struggled to find a good product that doesn’t turn my hair white or make it look dull and dirty. Definitely something I enjoy reaching for at my vanity time and time again
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
I was hoping this would be a new favorite. It does have a blondish color once sprayed out. It leaves my hair feeling stringy,dirty and weighed down. My holy grail is the pret a powder, looks like I’ll be sticking with that one.
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
I love this product!! I used for a wedding once and it kept my hair voluminous and oil free all day long. It really helps to make you hair with big volume if you put it into your scalp before styling and tease with it! Highly recommend only reason it’s not getting 5 stars is because of the small size for such a high price
Rose C.
If you have platinum blonde hair like me this may be too dark for you. Bumble and bumble makes amazing hair products that are far superior than other brands. And I love how they have so many unique products in their range. I think if you golden blonde hair this would work on between touch ups or as a dry shampoo.