Bumble and bumble. A Bit Blondish Hair Powder

A tinted, dry cleanser for dark blonde and light brown hair colors. A Bit Blondish Hair Powder cleanses and refreshes hair while absorbing excess oil and adding volume and fullness. Use it to blend away roots between color appointments, extend the life of a blow-out, and leave hair with a silky, matte finish.

Does anyone know of a similar but alternate product to this one?
How does this even work?
How much do you tend to use to cover up noticeably thinning hair? Is there a good amount of product in the can for the price?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. A Bit Blondish Hair Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Nashville , TN
Not only is this a great dry shampoo, it also helps to liven up dull blonde hair. I use this on days I skip washes to make myself more presentable! I also used this is a volume texture spray and that week before a hair appointment when my roots are exposed. This multi use dry shampoo is a win at all times!
Sacramento, CA
This is a great dry shampoo that goes on easy and brings some life back to your hair! It unfortunately is not curly girl approved so I no longer use it. But for everyone else I definitely recommend it
Langhorne, PA
Works well, doesn’t show up on your roots! Still feels a little heavy but nothing to complain too much about. Just can’t use more than two days in a row for the price not worth it
sterling heights
I love that this product is tinted to match your hair color. Some dry shampoos look horrible because it does not match your color at all. I use this product all the time. It leaves my hair looking and smelling fresh in between washes!
Johnson City
This is too sticky for my liking. It would be good as a base for an up do or where teasing is desired, but I don’t typically do that. I like my hair to feel soft and clean.
Meh, this stuff is ok. It’s definitely not the best one I have used but it does the job. I would maybe have a longer lasting product especially for the price point. It did feel a tad residuey but overall it’s ok!
Purchased at: Sephora
I can’t live without this product, total game changer. I don’t use this as a dry shampoo which I believe it’s marketed as? But for root concealing this doesn’t budge and the spray on it nicely mists so no harsh spots. I was worried as my hair got lighter I wouldn’t find a match from the light brown but this is a good in-between.
Germantown
I like this dry shampoo but I really don’t think that it’s worth the price. The plus side is you can get the colored ones which if you like there really aren’t many if any other brands that do colors like bumble.
Irvine , CA
I did not care for this. The color selection is so limited & if you’re too blonde it comes out brown & if you’re not blonde enough at the root it looks so weird. Having a blonde balayage this looked terrible on me, I could only use it when I was a full weave bleached out blonde, the second I added dimension or color to my blonde I couldn’t use it or get it to blend, it made my roots look solid & crazy with the rest of my hair, so I didn’t even get to use half the bottle. It was a waste of my money & the spray sprays out actual color looking like paint so when it drips it’s super messy & when it sprays out you can see stuff that looks like light brown paint on surfaces like your clothes or mirrors. Would not use again, only liked it when I was super blonde & it matched me, but still hated the color mess factor.
Kerrville, TX
This is tinted so it’s more suited for darker blondes. It’s a dry cleanser that absorbs oil well and leaves a matte finish. It lets you extend the need to wash by a few more days.