Bumble and bumble. A Bit Blondish Hair Powder uploaded by Kat J.Bumble and bumble. A Bit Blondish Hair Powder uploaded by Sarah C.Bumble and bumble. A Bit Blondish Hair Powder uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for dark blonde and light brown hair colors. A Bit Blondish Hair Powder cleanses and refreshes hair while absorbing excess oil and adding volume and fullness. Use it to blend away roots between color appointments, extend the life of a blow-out, and leave hair with a silky, matte finish.

Kat J.
I got this product from Ulta for $36 (USD). For reference, I have dark blonde hair that is thin, straight, and starts to fall flat as soon as it gets dirty. So I was really excited to try this and see how it could possibly refresh my “day 2” hair.

First impressions: super easy to use. I applied it just like you would a normal dry shampoo, and followed the instructions exactly. Shake it, hold it 12 inches away from your hair, and spray. Wait until it dries, then brush. It’s that simple.

My hair was super greasy and stringy before applying. After using this product, I immediately noticed that my hair had more volume and it was beautifully matte. It didn’t look completely clean, which was a bit of a bummer, but that’s rare with any dry shampoo. I was decently pleased with my results.

Until I got in the shower the next day.....

As soon as my hair got wet, I saw light brown streaks running down my shoulders. As in, the tint from this Bumble & Bumble Bb.Hair Powder was not at all immune to water. Not a huge deal since I was in the shower, but that tells me that if I were to use this and get caught in the rain, I’d be in for some seriously stained clothing. You’d think that it would wash out with shampoo, but not just water alone,... I don’t know. It baffled me to consider how embarrassed I would be if some raindrops not only damaged my ‘do, but my outfit as well.

The results I got from this product were good, but not worth a ruined wardrobe anytime there’s precipitation. Especially since I live in a rainy climate. I will be returning this.
Brandy D.
I got this in an empty box of about a year ago and I really enjoyed it. I don’t know why I didn’t repurchase it as it was a standout product. It Certainly gives a lot of Lyft to my lifeless hair As I remember I think I’m going to have to go get some at Sephora when I grab my living proof dry shampoo for my Virtual VoxBox. You just apply this to the routes like a dry shampoo and it leaves no white residue if you apply at the way they say leaving at about 6 to 8 inches away from your hair. And then I just apply a hair dryer and a brush to pull it through the ends. It’s a great product.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
This extremely lightweight powder is a game changer, especially for those on the go! I bartend at a busy restaurant and do not always have the time to wash my hair after work so after a dry shampoo I use a small amount and run it through my hair. Helps it stay and look refreshed with zero stickiness, hardness. This will not feel or look heavy on your hair and keeps the blonde looking bright and never dirty or greasy
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
Ok, so I have the world's FINEST hair. I've also got noticeable hair loss due to stress. I use this to cover that hair loss. I spray it in the spot where you can see my scalp and WALLLLAAAA, it looks like I have all my hair!!! HOWEVER, it does rub off onto my pillow if I don't wash my hair before bed-- you've been warned. Other than that, its a stinking life saver and keeps my confidence up!!!
Desiree S.
Clovis, CA
I thought the Bumble and Bumble a bit of blondish hair powder worked pretty great for styling my hair. After I took the plunge and went blonde, keeping it from looking dull or going brassy was very important to me. I had to change all of my hair care and styling products and this powder is one of my faves that I use all of the time. I highly recommend trying it out.
Emily N.
Boston, MA
This powder sounded like a great idea, especially when I'm overdue to have my roots done. Unfortunately, "a bit blondish" translates to "bright yellow" on my ashy blonde hair. For what this product costs, I chose to return my purchase to Sephora.
Anne K.
This was ok, it’s basically a dry shampoo, with a hint of color. However, the color is more on the brown side, anyone with light to golden blonde hair, or highlights, should just use a regular dry shampoo. I’d rather use Batiste dry shampoo, as it leaves your hair looking amazing, and won’t ruin your blonde hair color.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
This is great for extra texture. Especially good for fine hair. Would use to curl hair in between sections on clean hair to dirty it up for better hold. Can also be used as a style extender for dirty day two or three hair!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This is actually a pretty good invention. At first, when I saw it I was amazed at this product but believe me, there are people out there really looking for that colored spray to cover their "grays". I've used it on clients and they are happy with the results it's easy to use and really convenient to have.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I really love dry shampoos and hair powders.  This brand is pretty good.  It works well and gets the job done.  At $27 for 2 ounces it is a little pricey, but it uses high quality ingredients that absorb the oil rather than coating your hair. I will probably use this product again.

Sephora