BY BUMBLE

Bumble connects you to people around you. After two people mutually opt in by swiping right, they're added to each other's 'hive' of connections. The woman has to say something first within 24 hours or the connection disappears forever. For same sex connections, or friendships, either person has to make a move within 24 hours before that connection disappears. What if you run out of time? Don't worry! Each person can extend one connection a day for an additional 24 hours. Bee social!

• Do you feel safe using this app? How does it compare to o...5 Answers
  • has anyone had any success using this app?6 Answers
reem n.
the idea is Amazing il love bumble it s really exciting as experience it s more practise than facebook....... you enjoy surprises every day ...so be positive....just try it y can never know what happen
Juliana M.
Oakley, CA
Es una excelente aplicación ya que brinda la posibilidad de encontrar mejores amigos o oreja como usted elija, la mujer es quien lleva la batuta
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
I was impressed with Bumble from the start! There were way more impressive men on this app as opposed to competitor apps. I felt like there was more quality there as far as legitimate adults with grown-up jobs and interests. I actually met my now significant other on there and we have a baby on the way. It worked out quite well for me!
Patty L.
Victoria secret aroma SECRET ESCAPE
Es algo que me encanta y tengo ya una coleccion muchos siempre compro muchos porque me encantan recomendadisimos porque dejan un olor muy bueno y dura muchisimo tiempo.
Shelley
Bumble is a quick way to match with someone located near where you are sitting at the moment. There's little to setting up a profile.

The idea of time pressure is annoying for a busy, working person. It would be nice to be able to indicate when the clock should start running!

It would also be nice to fix a search location.
Hannah G.
Wilsonville, OR
Bumble actually blessed me with the amazing man I have in my life now. We are planning to get married by the end of the year so I couldn't be happier. I started using bumble just for fun, and it turned into a great experience. I like the way that it is set up with the girls contacting the guys first to show that I am interested!
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
I don't realy like online dating, but I used Bumble 3 weeks ago and I dated only one guy because I didn't felt like talking to the others, I really like this guy and we've been dating since. Let's see how it goes. I also used bumble BBF and I liked a lot of girls because I want a friend to play tennis and golf with, but no one liked me back...
Lauren F.
Newport Beach, CA
Every guy I've met has been horrible' the ones that you really like don't usually respond in time and you lose your connection. The app is unreliable and not what I expected. I would not recommend to others.
Kat K.
Not a fan. Most of the people are vulgar and inappropriate. Don't waste your time. Seems most are just here for kicks and giggles
Maria S.
Summerfield, NC
Paired me with people I had nothing in common with. Ridiculous questions for no reason. Lots of creeps.
Anya R.
has anyone had any success using this app?
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
Do you feel safe using this app? How does it compare to others? Do you have to pay anything additional once you get it to really use it?