BY BUMBLE

Bumble connects you to people around you. After two people mutually opt in by swiping right, they're added to each other's 'hive' of connections. The woman has to say something first within 24 hours or the connection disappears forever. For same sex connections, or friendships, either person has to make a move within 24 hours before that connection disappears. What if you run out of time? Don't worry! Each person can extend one connection a day for an additional 24 hours. Bee social!

• Do you feel safe using this app? How does it compare to o...5 Answers
  • has anyone had any success using this app?6 Answers
Courtney W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I actually really love this app and the way it was created is super user friendly. I think it is easy to navigate. The only thing I would change is who has to chat first but I do like the time restraint to keep you on your toes. I would recommend this app.
Courtney M.
north hollywood
I havent used the dating but I have used it to find friends. I wont give it a bad review becuase of the people becuase the app itself is great. The people on there get a two stars becuase they are flaky and not reliable. Im confused on why people are so flaky when it comes to meeting friends. Bumble on the other hand is great becuase you can meet friends, date and network.
Sabrina R.
West Chester, PA
It's perfect for Who wants to find your true love. I Met my boyfriend there and we are dating for 4 months.
Abbeygale R.
Georgetown, KY
I've received plenty of matches and most have been good. I like how girls get to message first instead of guys because it gives me more control which I like. I think that a lot of people should take advantage of the app and get out there.
Mackenzie K.
Columbus, OH
Fun way to meet other people. Love that it has the new BFF feature so you can also meet new gal pals!
Samantha W.
Elgin, SC
I adore Bumble. I work a lot it it allowed for me to meet new people around my schedule.
Joe B.
Orlando, FL
It's a great app. Met so many nice people through it and it really took the pressure off from always having to break the ice.
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
Similar to influenster. Allows you to try out products in return for a review. Fun and effective comunity :)
Victoria R.
Knoxville, TN
It's a pretty good dating and social app. Puts the girls in control of starting conversations and takes some nonsense out of the interaction.
Renata V.
Worcester, MA
Com o mesmo conceito do tinder mas dando o poder para as mulheres. O app é de graça é muito fácil de usar. As garotas que escolhem se vão falar com o cara ou não. Então se você não quer se sentir atacada recebendo msg o tempo inteiro e gosta D tomar o primeiro passo, ele é ótimo
Anya R.
has anyone had any success using this app?
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
Do you feel safe using this app? How does it compare to others? Do you have to pay anything additional once you get it to really use it?