BY BUMBLE

Bumble connects you to people around you. After two people mutually opt in by swiping right, they're added to each other's 'hive' of connections. The woman has to say something first within 24 hours or the connection disappears forever. For same sex connections, or friendships, either person has to make a move within 24 hours before that connection disappears. What if you run out of time? Don't worry! Each person can extend one connection a day for an additional 24 hours. Bee social!

• Do you feel safe using this app? How does it compare to o...5 Answers
  • has anyone had any success using this app?6 Answers
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
I don't realy like online dating, but I used Bumble 3 weeks ago and I dated only one guy because I didn't felt like talking to the others, I really like this guy and we've been dating since. Let's see how it goes. I also used bumble BBF and I liked a lot of girls because I want a friend to play tennis and golf with, but no one liked me back...
Hannah G.
Wilsonville, OR
Bumble actually blessed me with the amazing man I have in my life now. We are planning to get married by the end of the year so I couldn't be happier. I started using bumble just for fun, and it turned into a great experience. I like the way that it is set up with the girls contacting the guys first to show that I am interested!
Catarina B.
Lafayette, LA
Compared to other dating apps, this one definitely has a better pool of men. That being said, there are always a few who really make you rethink why you're even using an app. The best part of this app is that you get to initiate the conversation, and you can easily block or remove anyone who seems to not fit what you would want in a guy. I also think the presentation of each person is developed well for this app.
Stephanie L.
Bumble is nice if you are an outgoing girl. It encourages women to make the first move. It is physically impossible for a guy to message you first on the app. I would like to point out it is not strictly a heterosexual app, you are able to change you settings to adapt the programing to your sexual preference, in which case it works the same as something like tinder (either being able to mention first). The set up is nice and it's easy to use.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
the guys are hot, and i mean like you think to yourself like why are these hot as$ guys on here hot but its a great site, until you start getting matches and they try to make you pay to see the rest of the people you've matched with. you can only see like a certain amount of people and this includes guys you've either talked to and it didn't go anywhere or guys that you haven't felt the need to connect with anymore
Allison S.
Atlanta, GA
Bumble is undoubtedly the best dating app out there for 20-30 year olds. It's super easy to use, and is geared towards females. Users swipe left and right based off of interests. If you get a match, it is up to the female to message the male first. It's a nice switch up to a common dating app. I'd definitely recommend to others, plus they have a new BumbleBFF feature, which is a great way to make friends!
Diana L.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I signed up in bumble around a month ago. I find it better than tinder for the following reasons:

- better looking guys
- consumer friendly. Very easy to understand how it works.

The only thing i dont like is that you have to write a message to your connection within 24 hours or else you will lose it. Sometimes you dont want to seem desperate so you wait a little bit more

Other than that! Great app!
Hannah P.
Boston, MA
This site was okay but not my favorite. I didn't like having to be the one to greet everyone. What I like about tinder is that either can open the conversation and you can wheedle out the bad ones by how they respond. Also bumble had a lot of older men and it was hard for me to connect with them. It seemed like a lot of them were too good to be true, almost fake. Never met with someone from that app.
Megan B.
Wilmette, IL
Generally speaking a good app for meeting people. However, the set up (you having to reach out to a match within 24 hours of matching and then the match having 24 hours to respond) can be a bit troublesome. Especially for people like me who frequently delete and then re-download the app. Good idea in theory, but can lead to a lot of 'lost' matches.
PS. they have a really funny Instagram account :)
Helen M.
Eden Prairie, MN
Personally, I was not a fan of this app. It's easy to use however sometimes I had a lot of trouble getting messages to load or would not get notifications of new messages at all. Although the feature that only women can talk first is supposed to make a more female friendly environment I felt like it also put a lot of pressure on me to be the initiator unlike other apps where both parties are free to message first. Also the ability to send photos in app gets a little questionable as some matches don't seem to understand what is/is not appropriate.
Anya R.
has anyone had any success using this app?
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
Do you feel safe using this app? How does it compare to others? Do you have to pay anything additional once you get it to really use it?