Mara L.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I used Bumble as a female seeking females, so my experience was a little different than the opposite-sex dating experience.

Since it's girls talking to girls, anyone can initiate the conversation, which is the key difference between Bumble and Tinder. So with that out of the factors, it's literally the same experience as Tinder, and there were a lot of people that I found had profiles on both Bumble and Tinder - I had both as well.

I had it just in case there was anyone who didn't have a Tinder, but I didn't overall find it useful for me - probably could have just stuck with
Tinder