Christina D.
San Diego, CA
If I had reviewed this months ago, it would have gotten 1 star. Why? When it comes to dating, Bumble is for people who want to use Tinder, but don't want to be judged for using Tinder. It ends up being a lot of the same people, but the pretense is that you actually want to date, not just hookup. It is 90% the same guys you'd find on Tinder...so are we really thinking they want have a relationship? Maybe, but only if they're also looking to date on Tinder, too. So why have I changed my mind? Bumble BFF!

I am shy, introverted, and disabled. That is a disastrous combination for making friends. With Bumble BFF, I can talk with other women looking to make friends, too. This feature is wonderful, and I've begun the process of developing my squad. "But you only gave it three stars!" Yes, because you can only find friends that are the same gender that you are.

I've always been friends with more guys, than girls, and so for me to be pigeon holed into only finding friends who are also female, is a drag. I would love to find guys who are also looking for friends. I get that this creates a potential dating scenario, as guys could say they wanted friends, and pursue more, but it would be easy enough to say thank you but I'm not looking for that. Then you just move on. If Bumble updates the BFF feature so that I can find both male and female friends, they'll get more stars. As for the dating application for this app, though, one star, for sure. It's just a more socially acceptable form of Tinder. Let's be real!
Bumble