Amber L.
Rock spring, GA
I like to refer to Bumble as the Target of the dating app world. Tinder is Walmart,  those "Elite" apps where you have to look a specific way or earn a certain amount is Whole Foods, and POF is Kmart. I was on Bumble for 3 weeks and in that time I had 3 matches.  Most girls average a heck of a lot more but I'm super picky, if they had a beard or a dog in their pics then I swiped left. The first one I talked to for a week, we made plans to meet up, and then he ghosted me. Good times. The second and third I ran out of time before sending the message (you only get 24 hours from when you are matched to send the first message before you match expires) so I am a freshman level of a Bumble user. After being ghosted and then getting busy I gave it up. While I was serious about finding a connection, I couldn't get past having to send the first message in 24 hours and then after being ghosted, I lacked the ambition to try again. I think the quality of folks on Bumble is a bit better than others apps but for the most part, the men on there don't take it seriously but I guess that may be the point of an app instead of a actual human interaction. I also would give the app design 5 stars since it was simple to figure out, super good looking, and very attentive to my activity. Basically if the app could be a guy it would be a winner.
Bumble