Bumble

by Bumble

Bumble connects you to people around you. After two people mutually opt in by swiping right, they're added to each other's 'hive' of connections. The woman has to say something first within 24 hours or the connection disappears forever. For same sex connections, or friendships, either person has to make a move within 24 hours before that connection disappears. What if you run out of time? Don't worry! Each person can extend one connection a day for an additional 24 hours. Bee social!

Has anyone used the Bumble Biz portion of the app? I'm trying to find other artists to collab with, or find people looking to commission smaller art projects. Would Bumble Biz be worth my time?
Do you feel safe using this app? How does it compare to others? Do you have to pay anything additional once you get it to really use it?
has anyone had any success using this app?
Start your review of Bumble!
How would you rate this product?
Lancaster, PA
I have not met anyone off of Bumble yet. I have been talking to a few men, but I'm finding it hard to find someone I truly connect with. All of the attractive guys seem to never match me! I have better luck on Tinder, however this is an app that serves as a platform for people looking to develop a more serious relationship. Overall I enjoy using Bumble, but Tinder the men are more outgoing and fun. I want to be approached and greeted by the man first!
Tampa, FL
If you're looking for something serious this is the site to go. Normally other dating sites are made just for hookups. Bumble has the right type of crowd. Either singles looking for like minded individuals for dinner dates or even a relationship. If you're not the one for one night stands bumble is the site for you. There's definitely a lot of people on there that know just want they want and are mature enough to be outspoken about it.
I like that women have to message first, however the lay out can be confusing. They try to get you to buy premium a lot which can be annoying.
This was an ok app. I wasn't a huge fan just because woman have to contact the guys first and I'm old fashioned I guess. It also didn't seem any better than any other app.
Bubble connects you with great people in your area whether you are still in college or in the working world. This app helps you choose who you would want to date. Since girls are able to message first only we have the full power of how we want to start the conversation.
fitchburg, WI
Dating is the worst and I hate it but bumble seems to be the best 'necessary evil'. I actually like that they put the woman in control of contacting
New York
I love Bumble so much! I really love the fact that I don't have to deal with creepers in my DMs. It's free, so that's always a plus! The best feature is without a doubt the fact that girls have to message first! You can go Bumble Boost for a price, but it's totally optional! I really love it!
Folsom, CA
Its a fun and easy going site. Very easy to use. I met alot of people from the site and were all good friends.
PA
My issue with bumble is that I don't really want to start a conversation with a guy all of the time. I run out of material. But it's a nice and I feel safer on this Darin app than I do on any other so that's a plus.
Mission, TX
Is a somewhat slow app, I prefer tinder is more practical and easy to use. This one i only uses it in two occasions and I did not really contact anybody there. i Just download it out of curiosity. But not worth it. I deleted it from my phone two days later.