New ParentDiaperingDiapersBum Genius
bumGenius Freetime Reusable Diapers - Boy Multicolored (2 Pack)

Bum Genius bumGenius Freetime Reusable Diapers - Boy Multicolored (2 Pack)

by Bum Genius

Bumgenius freetime snap-closure reusable diapers multicolored 2 pack for boys makes cloth diapering easy. The one-size, one-step diapers have a butterfly closure design for the perfect fit. The 3x3 snap system on the front of the diaper makes it easy to adjust the size of the diaper as your little guy grows, fitting him from 8 to 35 pounds. a covered lining wicks moisture away and the patented outer cover prevent leaks, keeping baby dry and comfortable, longer.

We're thinking about slowly transitioning into cloth diapers for our 3 month old. Would these be a good start?
Start your review of Bum Genius bumGenius Freetime Reusable Diapers - Boy Multicolored (2 Pack)!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, FL
Bum Genius bumGenius Freetime Reusable Diapers - Boy Multicolored (2 Pack) uploaded by Jessica A.
I bought these plus the other color specialty color for girls for our little girl. I felt she could be just as cute in this style as a little boy..of course she was. Anyway, I loved how this made preparing the diaper easier than the pocket ones. and the bonus of changing the position of the folding layers. Our LO started rolling on her belly while sleeping and then would pee out the front of her diaper. These made it so I could bunch it up in the front and avoid a wet mess when she woke. We id not use the snap, but the hook and loop which I preferred. They never lost their catch since you fold the tabs in when washing. Only downside was how long they took to dry. These became our nighttime and long trip diapers.
Katie E.
Marlton, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I hate that these are labeled "for boys" but they really are great diapers. Anyone baby can be a genius and wear these cute diapers! The colors stay vibrant, the snaps prolong the life of the diaper, and the inserts are pretty absorbent.
Amanda J.
I really like Freetimes. They are easy to use, wash, and dry fairly quickly. It's very easy to adjust the absorbency when needed. I like that they are nice and trim as well.
Dana C.
I really enjoy the freetimes. They are easy and quicker than the pocket styles. I do add an insert for when my kids get bigger but I have had a few of these and used for 2 kids so far and they are still holding up. Both my girls had a bit of different body styles and these are the one cloth diaper so far that has fit both of them well with no leak problems.
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this brand, but prefer the pocket style. These shouldn't be dried in the dryer if you want them to last through multiple babies. Air drying takes a long time for us and I have to remember to get them up in time for the next day. They do save time in stuffing and prepping for us. Work well but not my favorite!
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these. They was like a dream and fit like one too. They are also very slim. Albert is one of my favorite prints ever.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Love freetimes. All in ones are so much easier to deal with than the all in 2s. Plus you can still customize the absorbency by adding inserts. Have used them through 2 kids and they are still holding up!
Cheyenne P.
So cute and I love how they're reusable. definitely saves money. They're also easy to undo with the snap buttons