Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersBum Genius
bumGenius Freetime Reusable Diaper Set - Dazzle/Countess

Bum Genius bumGenius Freetime Reusable Diaper Set - Dazzle/Countess

by Bum Genius

Bumgenius freetime all-in-one one-size cloth diaper . Maximize your freetime with the new, all-in-one, one-size cloth diaper. Two semi-attached stay dry inserts inside allow for adjustable absorbency. Diaper your baby in one easy step! . Features: . â â â 3ã 3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds). â â â trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit. â â â one step cloth diaper - no stuffing! â â â two rows of snaps ensure a trim, bumgenius fit every time! â â â gentle leg elastic contains the mess! â â â semi-attached, stay dry inserts dry faster and allow for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bum Genius bumGenius Freetime Reusable Diaper Set - Dazzle/Countess!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
We have used these cloth diapers with two kids now and they are definitely my favorite all in one on the market!in reviews
All in ones are so much easier to deal with than the all in 2s.in reviews
these fit great on my son, they are holding up well and i have no complaints on them.in reviews
Lauren B.
Kingwood, TX
My favorite AIO on the market. The fit is so fantastic for all ages. Definitely worth the price New, and have great resale value. We've bought quite a few used and the quality still upholds very impressively.
Monica P.
Milwaukee, WI
I was a new mom and I wanted to save money wherever possible. I took up cloth diapering and I will never think twice about it again. I loved it! You spend 500.00 on a stash of cloth that last you up to 5 years. When you will spend over 3,000 on disposable. It was a no brainer to me. Love the designed and colors. Pocket diapers are my favorite.
Toni P.
Shannon, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have been cloth diapering for 6 months and I love these diapers! they work well for my chubby legged baby and we haven't had any leaking issues!
Stephanie V.
N Kingstown, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a 10 month old and let me tell you what a money saver these cloth diapers are. There great because you know there's no harmful chemicals in them and once there dirty you throw them in the wash. I would recommend these to anyone. They are a time saver and a money saver .
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I worked at a day care a long time ago and one child wore cloth diapers... She was the only one you could whip down and she would still smell.. Her urine smelled terrible and when I asked the other girl she said it had been reported and that it was just the normal smell for her. I really think it was the cloth diapers... also, she peed through it so I had to change her completely. We changed them every 30 mins.
Stephanie L.
Knoxville , IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love our free times but fit much better when she got a little older. Easy to put more inserts in to catch more pee
Stephanie L.
Lake Mary
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using Bum Genius Diapers for over two years and with two kids. They are great and easy to use, easy to clean and with no leaks or rashes on my babies little bum. I love the adjustable snaps for size and fun colors and prints to choose from. I definitely recommend Bum Genius for clothe diapering your baby.
lisa D.
Enterprise, MS
One of my favorite brands! I love how sleek and trim these are. Easy to use, never got leaks, definitely good for beginner cloth mamas!
Allison E.
Aurora, Co
Our go to diaper! This is the most absorbent cloth diaper we've used. Seriously no other diaper compares. I like that it's all in one too!
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Bum Genius bumGenius Freetime Reusable Diaper Set - Dazzle/Countess uploaded by Yoly O.
I've been a nanny for many years and just recently started using BumGenius and I think they are fantastic. Absorbs, easy to use and clean.

Looking for your answer?