BY BUM GENIUS

Bumgenius freetime all-in-one one-size cloth diaper . Maximize your freetime with the new, all-in-one, one-size cloth diaper. Two semi-attached stay dry inserts inside allow for adjustable absorbency. Diaper your baby in one easy step! . Features: . â â â 3ã 3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds). â â â trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit. â â â one step cloth diaper - no stuffing! â â â two rows of snaps ensure a trim, bumgenius fit every time! â â â gentle leg elastic contains the mess! â â â semi-attached, stay dry inserts dry faster and allow for... see more...

Buy on Target
Misti L.
Stagecoach, TX
We absolutely love using these diapers for our son. We have over 30+ diapers from this brand and haven't had any problems since using them. Wouldn't go back to disposables!
Kari B.
Piedmont
I live these diapers!! They saved me so much money when my daughter was in them. They are easy to clean and very absorbent. The only issue I have is that over time they hold on to a bit of an Oder.but I'm sure with a little extra work I could get the smell out. The best part is that I can use them over again for future children. They are a great investment and I would recommend them to anyone.