Bum Genius bumGenius Freetime All-In-One Snap (2 Pack) - Girl uploaded by Yoly O.

BY BUM GENIUS

Cloth diapering is convenient and easy with bumgenius freetime all-in-one snap cloth diapers. this 2 pack in yellow and purple for girls has a 3x3 snap design that will grow with your baby, and a butterfly closure for a secure fit. elastic around the legs means no mess and the stay-dry inserts mean no stuffing. two polyester, latex-free diaper covers and multiple stay-dry inserts included. for babies 8 35 pounds. machine washable. see more...

• These are SUPER cute. Do we work pretty well as far as n...5 Answers
Kristen M.
Huntersville, NC
 By far my least favorite cloth diaper on the market, for one thing the fit on these sucks! Hip snaps are the way to go! Microfiber is awful to touch and wash. After awhile even with a perfect washing cycle the microfiber will start to stink. These wear out quicker the other cloth diapers I've owned, and the market on them is crazy! They release limited quantities on special prints just to make the market go frenzy. I would suggest anyone looking into cloth diaper consider a different brand, like Grovia, thirsties, or my favorite Lalabye Baby..
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
Oh BumGenius Freetimes, how I love thee! What a wonderful diaper. These are my favorite of all my cloth diapers. They are so absorbent and so easy to use! Best diaper available!
Stephanie A.
Clovis, NM
Good quality and style, I just prefer the disposable diapers. These just make for extra laundry...VERY dirty laundry and it seemed like I was washing things everyday.
Erica S.
Naperville, IL
Bum Genius makes an excellent all in one cloth diaper. The seat is nice and wide (helps avoid hip dysplasia and blowouts) but the diaper is still trim and absorbent. Highly recommended!
Vanessa A.
London, ON
Bum Genius Freetime were among the first in my stash. They're gorgeous and have a great fit, plus they hold up well even for overnights! They have a nice price point and are a high quality. I would definitely recommend these to cloth diapering families! You won't regret it.
Megan Z.
These are SUPER cute. Do we work pretty well as far as not leaking? I hear that that is an issue with some cloth diapers...