BY BUM GENIUS

Cloth diapering is convenient and easy with bumgenius freetime all-in-one snap cloth diapers. this 2 pack in green and blue for boys has a 3x3 snap design that will grow with your baby, and a butterfly closure for a secure fit. elastic around the legs means no mess and the stay-dry inserts mean no stuffing. two polyester, latex-free diaper covers and multiple stay-dry inserts included. for babies 8 35 pounds. machine washable. see more...

Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
Love these diapers. I have some off brands that are cheaper but also good. I like these because thu have less snaps! Some brands have 3 per side, these have 2 per side. It makes it easier when they get older and hate being changed.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Loved these for my kids. Have 36 tota I think and between two kids they lasted me a fair while. They worked well, left no waste in the environment and I never had diaper rash issues with them. Great for new parents.
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Mega Parent Expert
With my son I LOVE BG Freetimes! It was so convenient to have an AIO that opened up to dry faster, but I didn't have to deal with traditional stuffing. I hated stuffing diapers! They were super absorbent and came in so many fun colors and prints!
Hillanu A.
Hillanu A.
Feeding Hills, MA
ME GUSTA MUCHO ESTE MODELO  ES BELLO ESTOS MODELO DE VERDAD FUNCIONA A FALTA DE PAÑALES PAÑAL DE TELA ESTO ES LO QUE USA MI BEBE
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Decatur, IL
I truly enjoyed these diapers overall. The convenience and simple use is great. Love my cloth diapers
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
el paso
I started out with regular diapers with my son and decided to switch to these for the cost
Gretchen V.
Gretchen V.
Greensboro, GA
Cloth diapered for both of my kids and love bum genius diapers. Easy to clean, easy to use and super enviro friendly!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I really like these. They are a tad bit pricey but worth it. The material holds up really well and they fit my baby nicely! He has never had a blow out or had any leaks. Also, I LOVE the colors!
Jaimie R.
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
When it comes to cloth diapers it doesn't get any easier than this! Easy to use. Wash up great. Adjustable snaps that grow with your baby. I've had mine for 7 months now and they still look great!