BY BUM GENIUS

Bumgenius 4.0 snap-closure reusable diapers white multicolored 2 pack makes cloth diapering easy. The one-size diapers have easy-to-use inserts a butterfly closure design for the perfect fit. The 3x3 snap system on the front of the diaper makes it easy to adjust the size of the diaper as your child grows, fitting babies from 8 to 35 pounds. a covered lining wicks moisture away and the patented outer cover prevent leaks, keeping baby dry and comfortable, longer. Set includes 2 diaper covers and diaper inserts. see more...

Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
I don't care what anyone says.  I love these diapers.  They easily fit around my sons fat thighs and NEVER leak! I mean NEVER! I'm super impressed with these.  I love the snap enclosures and feel like I always get a good fit that looks comfortable on my baby.
summer k.
Round Rock, TX
Super cute designs I've tried different brands didn't like them they didn't fit my daughter right since she's petite, I'm really excited to try these I'm all about saving the environment
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
So for a lot of people, this is a "gateway diaper". They are readily available, easy to use, and do an "okay job". However, the elastic stretches out much faster than other all in one (AIO) diapers and the absorbency leaves much to be desired. With that said, these are the diapers we leave for grandma to put on little man because they are fool proof!
Emily S.
They are definitely nice diapers, but ridiculously priced. I have a few along with alvababy diapers. The alvababy diapers are nearly identical, and with a nicer pocket insert area. The back seems to open up on these and the inserts touch baby's skin... Which is okay unless it's microfiber. Good diapers but just not necessary in my opinion!
Megan T.
Horseheads, NY
These are my favorite diaper! Pockets can be customized for absorbency. At night I layer a bamboo and hemp liner and then another hemp folded in half in the heavy peenzone! No wet sheets!

Daycares love them too because they work like a disposable. Easy to find snaps and almost impossible to put on wrong! The elastic in them also lasts forever if cared for properly!
Lindsay F.
Saint Marys, GA
These are by far our favorite choice in cloth diapers. I am a mom of five (two in diapers at the moment) These are pretty much one size fits all. They fit my 6 month old and my 2 year old. We have save so much money by using these and they are so stinking cute! The only problem we have found is that I have a slight obsession with matching their diapers to their clothes, "forcing me" to buy more cute clothes. ;)
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I cannot recommend these enough. We've saved a small fortune by putting down a little money for cloth. These wick away moisture so well, are really easy to use and very easy to clean. We've had them since my son was born and he is now 18 months. They still look and work like new. And not for nothing, my boy in just the Albert diaper running around is one of the cutest things in the world!
Danielle S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Of the cloth diapers I use, these are the best. I started using them when my daughter was 4 months old, and she is now 2 years old. They hold up great (just don't put the covers in the dryer), and aren't hard to use (even Grandma or dad can do it ;). The only downside is they may be too big for a newborn, if you have a smaller baby.
Darceigh S.
I love the Einstein pattern! I planned on buying one but got three. Black diapers go with everything and don't show accidents. These are very soft inside and hold well. !! They fit well from the time she was 3 mos old to the time she potty trained at three. It was so nice to not have to keep buying diapers.
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
Our absolute favorite cloth diapers! We use these 24/7 with no worries, or leaks! Daycare workers find them easy to change and work with and the wash routine is simple. They are ultra absorbent and can be used through multiple children without needing to be replaced.