Bum Genius bumGenius 4.0 Snap Reusable Diaper 2 Pack - One Size, Dazzle/Countess uploaded by Yoly O.

BY BUM GENIUS

Bumgenius 4.0 one-size cloth diaper . Best selling, top-rated, and recommended by moms everywhere for it s quality and performance. One-size diaper with one-size insert keep your baby dry and comfortable. . Features: â durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies. â generous sizing accommodates larger babies. â easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. â 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds). â trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit. â waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at... see more...

Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
When we decided to go cloth, we got one each of a few different brands. Although all were decent to pretty good, bumGenius pocket diapers were by far the best. The sizing snaps are user friendly, the liners are absorbent, the fits are good, and we haven't had any blow-outs.

The only problems we've run into is the very occasional leak (which any diaper will have, I suppose), they can be a bit of a pain to clean (especially the elastic around the legs), and the inner fabric seems to irritate the skin of one of the twins to where we only keep him in these diapers about 2/3 of the time.

I do recommend these if you go cloth (and good for you!), and I recommend the bumGenius Diaper Sprayer as well. It really helps with the cleaning.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Norwalk, CA
I've used Bum Genius diapers and they are so easy to use! I've done the whole cloth with pins diapers and these are literally just a snap! no leak through (although there has been a blowout but you can't avoid everything :) super cute colors and they are adjustable so you get more bang for your buck.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bum genius cloth diapers were one of my favorite brands. They hold up well after multiple washes, are made with quality materials and fit well on my growing baby!
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
Renton, WA
The best. We have 10 different brands in our cloth stash and Bum Genius are the best. Hands down. Yes, they're expensive. But soooo worth it. They don't build up a smell over time (you know the one I'm talkin about!) and they hold up well, wash over wash over wash. If you're new to cloth diapering, do yourself a favor and get at LEAST one of these. You won't regret it!