Bum Genius bumGenius 4.0 Snap Reusable Diaper 2 Pack - Armadillo/Clementine uploaded by Magan C.Bum Genius bumGenius 4.0 Snap Reusable Diaper 2 Pack - Armadillo/Clementine uploaded by Shilo W.

BY BUM GENIUS #90 in Diapers

Bumgenius 4.0 one-size cloth diaper . Best selling, top-rated, and recommended by moms everywhere for it s quality and performance. One-size diaper with one-size insert keep your baby dry and comfortable. . Features: â durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies. â generous sizing accommodates larger babies. â easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. â 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds). â trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit. â waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at... see more...

Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Please please PLEASE give these cloth diapers a try. You will surprised how easy it is. It saves you money and helps prevent unnecessary waste! Environmental friendly products should always be #1.
These are much more absorbent than the cheaper disposable diapers, and will save you money within no time at all.
Savannah B.
Marion, IA
These are the most recommended! I would say the elastic on the leg could cinch tighter. They are a little large on my little guys. I would say they would fit perfectly on average kids but if your little ones are little these really aren't "one size".
Lauren B.
New Iberia , LA
I'm one of the few who doesn't really mind stuffing lol. These are our favorite pockets after trying MANY different brands. Nothing fits as well as Bum Genius, they are a bit larger than disposables but that's what a fluffy bum if for.
Alyssa L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
so adorable!
BG is my favorite cloth diaper brand! They don't leak and fit my children better than any other diaper I have tried...which is a lot! Plus, most of the diapers I have I have used on three kids and they are still going strong!
Caitlin B.
These diapers are by far the best diaper i have tried. I've diapered two kids with Bumgenius wirh minimal wear. They have an amazing fit, great absorbancy, and cute prints!
Liz K.
I love these cloth diapers, I ended up buying three dozen since they were so great. They fit my little one perfectly and there are hardly ever any leaks or blowouts. I also never run out of diapers, when I start getting low I just throw the load into the washer. Super easy to take care of, I strip them once a month to make sure that they are free of bacteria, other then that they are so easy to wash and reuse. I love that they grow with baby as well. My diapers are now being used on my second child! We're getting our money's worth with these diapers!
Summer M.
We've been using these diapers for three years now and are on our second child with the same ones. They are fabulous! We begin using them once the baby hits about 10 pounds and use them until they are potty trained (2 for our daughter). We never had leaks or blowouts. The product is prefect. It's amazing how much money one family can save by choosing to cloth diapers!
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
We love the 4.0! A little more work than the freetimes but still a great diaper! They are cheaper than the freetimes and just as absorbent! Not usually a fan of pocket diapers but these are great. These make up about a fourth of our diaper stash.
jessica m.
Lawrenceville, GA
We LOVE our BG cloth diapers! my little guy was cloth diapered from birth originally in a cheap china knock off brand. We got several BGs and ended up swapping over completely to these. I had at least a dozen 4.0 (which are pocket style diapers) but also used other types of BGs. The 4 stars are not 5 because I hate the BG inserts. Perhaps their hemp inserts would be better than their microfiber (because microfiber causes compression leaking). We've put these away for baby #2!
Katie E.
Marlton, NJ
I love the 4.0 snap diapers! They last longer than aplix. The colors are perfect for gender neutral gifts! Not everyone wants to dress their baby in pink or blue, and armadillo and clementine are absolutely perfect for that! Bum Genius is a great brand!