Bulu Box

by Bulu Box

Bulu Box is a monthly box of healthy discoveries that will upgrade your health.

What is this box all about??
Hi all... just recently became addicted to subscription boxes and ordered this please tell me I made a good choice what should I expect?
Is this box worth getting?
Start your review of Bulu Box!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...really not to bad at 10$ a month im happy keeping my subscription I get the weight loss box (they have two options) and so far I like it I wish more stuff came in each box but hey its only 10$ so I cant complain to much I love how they give you points for reviews and purchases and also I love trying out all new products and or brands ” in reviews
Farmingdale, NY
My favorite thing about the Bulu Box was the awesome price. I kept this subscription for several months and enjoyed the exposure to different wellness items and brands. However as one person I was not always able to utilize everything in this box, so I feel it is better for couples or families. Your subscription grants you heavy discounts on the items featured in the box which is great for establishing a relationship with the brand. Items ranged from supplements, coupons, snack packs and the like.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for my Husband as a little treat, but cancelled after 5 boxes....so dissatisfied with it. I know it’s only a cheap box but honestly nothing in the box was worth anything and he seemed to get the same type of samples every month. Always a bottle of sleep aids??? And women’s pre-natal gummies. Delivery wasn’t an issue and they did cancel it pretty promptly so that was a bonus...not in a hurry to resubscribe if I’m honest...it was just a box of nothing g much really
Gardendale , AL
Every month I receive a box full of samples of everything from muscle rub to dietary supplements to sleep aids. Bulu Box - Try Vitamins, Supplements, and Healthy Snacks, for Men and Women, at Least 10 Samples in Every Box has introduced me to brands I had never heard of! I look forward to seeing my box every month!
Lorton, VA
THEY SENT ME 3 MONTH EXPIRED COUPONS
At first I was excited to get this box and see all of the cool things inside, and there was some okay things but nothing that I couldn't pick up just as cheap on my own, not to mention the expired coupons. I'll be canceling it.
THEY SENT ME 3 MONTH EXPIRED COUPONS
Trumann, AR
I only received Bulu Box for two months. I got several sample sized products including vitamins, creams, snacks, and sleep aides. Both boxes also came with coupons. I did not like the products I received. I did feel if was a good value. I paid $7.99 per box.
Alabaster, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think it’s okay—maybe it just wasn’t tailored enough to my needs? I only really tried 1-2 of the products that were sent and they’re sample size so it wasn’t worth the money in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ did enjoy the burn blend sample I had gotten though.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love Bulu Box. Trying new products in the health and fitness realm is amazing with this company. There are products I didn't know existed and now are my favorites. It's a great way to save $ while finding new products. I will definitely keep subscribing.
Rock Falls, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bulu Box uploaded by Chasity L.
I got my first bulubox today and I must say that I am absolutely pleased with the contents! It came with 7 sample sizes products, a pamphlet and a couple coupons. My box had 3 #zicam products, a protein bar, perfume, coffee and an anti-aging mask. Would I buy this again? Absolutely.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Bulu Box uploaded by Rose V.
I inquired from my fellow influencer's before I decided to subscribe and I can tell you I get excited each time I get a Box.. maybe it's the not knowing what's in it and being happy with it when you get that surprise. THANKS.. In-fam!!
This was the most disappointing subscription box I’ve ever received. I signed up for the weight loss one and month after month I received non weight loss related products ( to include Laundry detergent) and received the same product, a nasal passage cleaner (again not weight loss related) in about 4 of my boxes. I also received cough drops and other items, again, not related to weight loss. A complete waste of money. Very disappointed. It seemed as though they just put whatever samples they had left hanging around in a box and sent it off. Wouldn’t recommend, needless to say.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...