BY BULU BOX #45 in Subscription Boxes

Bulu Box is a monthly box of healthy discoveries that will upgrade your health.

• Do they ever send things you can add to a morning smoothie or som...1 Answers
  • Are subscribers happy with this box?1 Answers
  • What is this like? I would like to try I 2 Answers
Bulu Box
  • "so I just subscribed to bulu box and for the price its really not to bad at 10$ a month im happy keeping my subscription I get the weight loss box (they have two options) and so far I like it I wish more stuff came in each box but hey its only 10$ so I cant complain to much I love how they give you points for reviews and purchases and also I love trying out all new products and or brands " in 9 reviews
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
Bulu boxes are full of items related to health, fitness, and diet. A typical box might contain vitamins, supplements, energy drinks, healthy snacks, sports creams, and personal care items. The subscription is only $10/month and well worth it!
tic C.
I love my bulu box ! I got a really good deal so I only pay $3.33 per box. Plus you receive points for receiving the samples you received.
Julia G.
Manchester, CT
I was told about Bulu box by a friend, so I ordered the weight loss one, then also one called a FOMO box then switched up to the regular monthly box from the weight loss box. I like the regular box better because it comes with healthy snacks and is not all just weight loss products. I have found some new products I really love one being their Flavorall Drink sweeteners made with stevia and the other is their Montanta salt mixes. For a five dollar a month box, this one is worth the price because you get plenty of samples and few full size products this month I got two full size products that are worth $58.90 together and I can use them together or one at time. The other thing I love about Bulubox is every month you earn points to use and can get a full size product for free or almost free depending on the cost. You earn your points by taking a survey for your monthly box and review the items. Thanks !!
Megan D.
South Holland, IL
In the world of subscription boxes you can cover your beauty needs, your period needs, your pet needs, your natural/non-GMO needs, and now with BULU BOX, your weight loss and healthy lifestyle needs.
I love it because I can sample products before I commit to large quantities. Also, I am discovering products that I was not aware of before they arrived at my door.
In addition to trying new products, I earn points for each box I purchase. Those points turn into dollars that I can spend on products sold by Bulu. So if I liked the Gluten Free granola yogurt bar that came this month, I can buy more of them and use my points to cover the cost.
Bulu box is one of the cheapest priced boxes (monthly subscription services) that I have ever subscribed to or even seen advertised. At just $10 a month (or $110 a year) you cannot beat it.
If you are interested in giving Bulu Box a try, find out more here:

Use promo code BULUGAN018 to get your first box free.

Even more savings: Subscribe to Bulu for one year and get $60 off the price (making it $50 for 12 boxes) with the same promo code.
Jana H.
i love the bulu box! it has great samples and very cheap if you have impacted points. I always shop for the boxes cause i get very excited to open them lol. it's my favorite box! i shopping on this website bc u don't know what you'll get for free !
Erinn S.
Orting, WA
Head over to the Bulu Box site and create a free account
You can order a subscription box at only $10/month or go to their SHOP and browse full-size products
Earn points on each purchase and even more points by reviewing, sharing and answering surveys
As soon as you hit 100 points (easy to do when a review alone is 50 points!), you will be reminded in email you are ready to redeem! 100 points is $10 off a full-size product in their shop and since they have many products around that price range you can get so much for free or just a few dollars such as the bottle of vitamins I have above! Even though I got my vitamins with my $10 credit, I get the 50 points for reviewing them!
Join their Ambassador program and earn real money paid to you for referrals. You can join by going to "my programs" from your account page. Such a great way to find your natural supplements all in one place and opt for a subscription box where you can be sent 5-6 samples a month to try it before you buy it! This is how I have discovered some great products! A
Stephanie P.
Murfreesboro, TN
For the price, I think it was great. I ordered this for my husband, who was obsessed with working out and using supplements. I ended up getting a year's subscription for $60. I'd sad that 3/4 of the boxes were not disappointing. But when they let you down, they were pretty bad. There were a few repeats in samples. They were generally the ones we didn't use. They have a rewards program where you can go and rate and review the products you got and you were rewarded with credits. I regret I never did that. We found a couple products that we genuinely liked. We ordered one product and we got double the amount of what we paid for. We were never sure if this was intentional or not. I'd recommend trying it out if you can get it as cheap as we did. You can choose between a weight loss box or a supplements box. Some of the samples are full size, some are not. Worth a try though.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
I finally decided to sign up for Bulu Box. Because there was a discount off for 50% off, so every month my box is only $5. I just got my first box and I was very happy, for the most part.
I think Bulu needs to pay a little more attention to 'nutrition' Companies have been advertising as healthy and nutritious when their products aren't exactly. Overall I am happy, already purchased a full size of one of the samples- Smarty Pants vitamins.
Although I probably wouldn't pay full price, I will continue with my $5 boxes, for now.
Amanda N.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love the idea of Bulu Box, but I have to be honest: I have been supremely disappointed with the execution of what should be an outstanding service. I filled out my profile with likes, dislikes, and things to avoid, but it seems my preferences really don't matter when they pack my box! I cannot use caffeine, and that is a question on the profile, but every month I receive multiple caffeine products that I cannot use. For a box that only sends 5-6 samples, not being able to use 2-3 right off the bat really ruins the value for me. On top of that, the rest of my products frequently fit categories that are of no use to me, such as allergy medicine (I don't have allergies) or prenatal vitamins (I'm not even ABLE to get pregnant). I didn't expect much out of a $10 box in the first place, but I'm lucky to receive even one usable product each month. Definitely a hard pass on renewing my subscription at the end of this six month period.
jessie b.
N Royalton, OH
I stumbled across BULU BOX on groupon a couple months ago and I have been nothing but overly impressed with my boxes each month! You can get the regular wellness box or you can choose the weight loss box. I chose the weight loss box! After filling out your profile which is best to be honest, I have received some great products that I have never heard of before that I have fallen in love with! What is also great is that you can try the samples without committing to a full size just yet! They also give you discounts if you do enjoy the product samples, that go towards the full size
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
What is your favorite item Bulu has sent you so far? Mine is the Chike Nutrition High Protein Powder in Coffee
Aija R.
Whats better the build your own, or the weight loss box??
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
I keep seeing ads for this, I get Ipsy, and am 75% satisfied. What % of each box would you say you love.
What is this like? I would like to try I
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
Wellness Guru Expert
Do they ship to Canada? I really want to try this out!