Bully Sticks 12 Inch Odor Free Monster Bully Stick uploaded by sara c.Bully Sticks 12 Inch Odor Free Monster Bully Stick uploaded by carolyncordle C.

BY BULLY STICKS

Our popular Monster Bully Sticks are now available Odor Free! see more...

Morgan M.
San Diego
When we have to leave the house for more than an hour, we give our dogs one of these bulky sticks and keeps them busy for hours so that they can’t even think twice about tearing something up in the house. Win win for all!
carolyncordle C.
Fraser , MI
My pup loves these! We’ve tried tons of brands, but these right here are the winners. Costco has the best bang for your buck too! Aria will gnaw right through them for hours. Worth the money!
Ashley J.
Fountain Hills
My Queensland healer is a power chewer, so she can eat this up in about 10 min. I find the best deals at Costco for their value pack, and I treat her to a bully stick occasionally when I need her to be pre occupied.
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
This keeps my dog entertained for hours! I like this Bully stick specifically because of the low odor. These things tend to smell bad. We get these either at petco or Costco. The low odor is definitely a pro. We've bought these more times than I can count. We will continue to buy these.
Jennilee C.
Tacoma
Purchased at: Amazon
My two big dogs absolutely go crazy over the bully sticks! I love that it keeps them busy and also helps with cleaning their teeth and they sure love the taste. It can still get a little stinky even though it is odor free. But I do give them a 12 inch and part way through I do take it away and give them the rest on another day.