BY BULLY MAX

• What is the best diet to feed your dog while giving him Bully Max...1 Answers
Emina A.
Detroit
My dogs love these vitamins !!! They are pricey but worth it I have two bullies and I give them this vitamin daily they absolutely love it and with these vitamins your dogs have to be exercised !! Highly recommend
savannah g.
My dog looks so buff and muscular it's so phenomenal how big and stocky he looks at just 6 months of age! Thank you bully max! I love mixing these supplements along side with his food!
Drew M.
Louisville
I started using bullymax after it was recommend by vet (I brought in a rescue dog for a checkup and he was really underweight). After about 10 days his energy level & spirit really picked up. He was becoming more playful, and adding obvious weight. after 65 days, we took him back into the vet and he was shocked that it was even the same dog. His weight at the first visit was 46 lbs. His weight at the second visit was 61.5 lbs. I use this product year round and would recommend it to every dog owner, not for just dogs that sick or underweight.
Davonta J.
Gainesville, FL
This is my dog first day in Bully Max this supplement is the best. Ive done my research on this for little over a month now watching videos reading reviews looking at pictures and all Im even trying to become a bully max distribution center for the company because I love the results I've seen other dogs have I'm hoping my dog can show the same well I know he will. I take him out excising everyday with a two day rest period right now hes small cause I currently Stop feeding him crappy food ahh change his food to something with more protein I'm surprised I even found this product on this web site bully max is the best supplement for your dog you will not be let down by the results and it's with the 30 bucks. ON G
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
So I've been giving my pup this supplement for the past month and a half. I must say I can definitely see the difference. You can see the definition in his muscles and he seems to have a lot of energy.
Davonta J.
Gainesville, FL
What is the best diet to feed your dog while giving him Bully Max ?