BY BULLY BUNDLES

1. Choose Size

• Both 6” & 12” sticks are available.

2. Choose Quantity

• How many sticks a month? For 6” sticks, choose between 6, 10, 15, 30, or 60. For 12” sticks, choose between 5, 10, 15, or 30.

3. Receive Bundle

• Your first bundle will ship out immediately. Each month thereafter your bundle will be processed on the same day of the month as your initial order. Skip a month or cancel anytime. You and your pup will receive your bundle 3-7 business days after your order is processed.

4. Enjoy Doggy Heaven

• Watch your dog work at his favorite treat for many minutes to the next couple days.

5. And Happiness For You

• A happy pup is a happy parent.

Zoey B.
Shamokin
My dogs absolutely love there treats! This works a lot and is way easier than going to the store.
Kenzie G.
Wichita, KS
My bully absolutely loved I think he eats about everything but he seems too really liked these snacks for sure
C C.
Pontiac
Ok product to use for your pet. Your better off finding something better else where. This product can be quite expensive.
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyf
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
These are seriously my new obsession and I don't want you to feel like it's your fault I've met half of Bakersfield and blah blah blah i hate doing great i love 2
Brooke V.
Randolph, NY
This are interesting, some things I've never really seen like the brands... They did the job but, I'll stick to BarkBox!
Heba A.
I am I am going out tomorrow of course I you want to know if you want to come to the don’t
Keely T.
New palestine, IN
This is my absolute favorite online store! They take care of all my needs! Everything is so organized and easy to find. The customer service is magnificent!
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
Bully bundles is great...always look out for my 3 pitbulls and they are happy when they receive items...