BY BULLY BUNDLES

1. Choose Size

• Both 6” & 12” sticks are available.

2. Choose Quantity

• How many sticks a month? For 6” sticks, choose between 6, 10, 15, 30, or 60. For 12” sticks, choose between 5, 10, 15, or 30.

3. Receive Bundle

• Your first bundle will ship out immediately. Each month thereafter your bundle will be processed on the same day of the month as your initial order. Skip a month or cancel anytime. You and your pup will receive your bundle 3-7 business days after your order is processed.

4. Enjoy Doggy Heaven

• Watch your dog work at his favorite treat for many minutes to the next couple days.

5. And Happiness For You

• A happy pup is a happy parent.

Belen D.
Miami Gardens , Florida
Bully bundles are great totally love. My frenchie is obsessed when the bundle arrives. Recommend to everyone
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
My dog loves these so much every time we get them she shakes her whole body and drools so much. She loves bully bundles.
Dove B.
Sacramento , CA
personally I like the color but I have never used this product before but looks very nice good price point will look online for more information
Fer R.
Tengo un par de Mascotas Caninas, amo los animales, de verdad Los Amo!!!!!!!. Y consentirlos me hace Feliz, por observar su Energía, como juega con Alegría de verdad no hay más que verlos Felices.
Thiago L.
my dog ​​loves cookies Bully Bundles, he savors both hahaha he loves, it's great to brush his teeth, he likes very
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
My dogs love getting their box each month. It can be pricey for what's included but it gives us all something to look forward to each month so we like it. We get a box each month and we definitely recommend it. Best box on the market! Toys last much longer and are much higher quality
lorenys z.
There really isn’t much of an information card needed for this box. You know how many sticks you will be getting because you ordered them. I just included the card because I thought the dog was cute ;).

~The Sticks: Bully Bundles bully sticks come from free-range, grass-fed Brazilian cattle. No growth hormones or antibiotics are used on the cattle. They don’t smell (well not as much as some dog treats do) and contain no chemicals.
Jennifer J.
Starke, FL
Bully.bundles are awesome and my dogs love them. They are good treat and last a long time
alba r.
Donosti
I love these boxes especially because they are natural and I love to take care of my dog to the maximum and I love these products
Carissa M.
Hammond, LA
I have Great Danes and they can destroy a toy in seconds. These work wonderfully, especially for the younger one.