BY BULLY BUNDLES

1. Choose Size

• Both 6” & 12” sticks are available.

2. Choose Quantity

• How many sticks a month? For 6” sticks, choose between 6, 10, 15, 30, or 60. For 12” sticks, choose between 5, 10, 15, or 30.

3. Receive Bundle

• Your first bundle will ship out immediately. Each month thereafter your bundle will be processed on the same day of the month as your initial order. Skip a month or cancel anytime. You and your pup will receive your bundle 3-7 business days after your order is processed.

4. Enjoy Doggy Heaven

• Watch your dog work at his favorite treat for many minutes to the next couple days.

5. And Happiness For You

• A happy pup is a happy parent.

Bully Bundles

Start your review of Bully Bundles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
C C.
Pontiac
Ok product to use for your pet. Your better off finding something better else where. This product can be quite expensive.
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
These are seriously my new obsession and I don't want you to feel like it's your fault I've met half of Bakersfield and blah blah blah i hate doing great i love 2
Maria Gabriela S.
Caracas, Ccs
I don't like nothing the taste is so bad and it's ranging flavors i don't like it
Evelyn A.
Araraquara-sp
Esse aí não conhece-o mais deve ser muito bom mais temos que adquirir antes né pra conhece
Juliana J.
Triunfo -pe
Vou analisar essa marca compartilhar curtir e ver o que ela trás de bom para mim e meus seguidores de plantão.
wadad d.
Bullyy bandelss i love this product itss so gooddd i would to try its againnnnnnnnn😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😯
Jasmin J.
Orlando, FL
Its okay airbags insists subsidy husband checked Indians subsidy henhouse ushered insists insists insists DaniWeb subsided Indians insists Landis subsidy substances subsiding Kenosha Landis subsidy subsidy subsidy I'ddboabsud finished udbsv
Sarah G.
New Albany, IN
My dog didn't like this but I'm sure most would, my dog is just picky. Wish I would've had a sample first before buying
Melody K.
I brought this for my dog once. He's allergic to most things. His trail went ok, but he's always itiching
Zoey B.
Shamokin
My dogs absolutely love there treats! This works a lot and is way easier than going to the store.