BY BULLY BUNDLES

1. Choose Size

• Both 6” & 12” sticks are available.

2. Choose Quantity

• How many sticks a month? For 6” sticks, choose between 6, 10, 15, 30, or 60. For 12” sticks, choose between 5, 10, 15, or 30.

3. Receive Bundle

• Your first bundle will ship out immediately. Each month thereafter your bundle will be processed on the same day of the month as your initial order. Skip a month or cancel anytime. You and your pup will receive your bundle 3-7 business days after your order is processed.

4. Enjoy Doggy Heaven

• Watch your dog work at his favorite treat for many minutes to the next couple days.

5. And Happiness For You

• A happy pup is a happy parent.

Bully Bundles

Start your review of Bully Bundles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica V.
Glen Spey , NY
This product is awesome for dogs.  My dogs love it. They want to eat the whole bag as soon as they get it.  I love to see a product that animals love and has all natural ingredients.
Julia B.
Harlingen, TX
 I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment
Yana N.
Brooklyn , NY
Although this is for dogs my cat really loved it he goes crazy for it it's amazing his reaction every time I open it it's funny
Karliegh H.
Caledonia , ON
What a god send. Needed something for my 11 month old puppy that needed stronger toys
Rahnija😻 H.
Warner Robins, Ga
Everybody should buy some of these for their pets. My dog absolutely loves them. They're a very healthy snack for your pets. The good thing about it is that it's healthy but the bad part about it is that if your pet is not used to these types of things, it's going to mess with their stomachs. Other than that, very recommendable.
Christina A.
McKinney , TX
Great product for my pitbull. I know that when I get it, it will last. Not cheap. Amazing products. Built tough.
Raven G.
Cornelius, NC
My Pitbull loves hers! Great brands, specific to the bully breeds. Maybe cater a bit more to allergy prone dogs. Great quality. I recommend. Give them a try. A well stocked box full of fun choices. Yes, I'd shop again.  Anything for my bestfriend.
Cortnie L.
Middle River, MD
Well now this is called BullyBox and as soon as I adopted my half pitbull, half jack russel terrier, I immediately signed up for this subscription. I had bought a few chew toys etc and I noticed that were being ripped to shreds almost immediately. This box boasts that their toys are guaranteed for 14 days minimum. And let me tell you, My Rosey is still chewing on her Nilabone almost 30 days later! I would definitely recommend this to any dog owner who's furbaby is an extreme chewer!
Ramon M.
México
Es algo muy excelente que me interesa mucho y que me gustaría tener ya que es muy interesante
Daniela D.
mi un producto de muy buena calidad que es sabroso y no genera dependencia es interesante y muy sabroso me fustaucho