BY BULLY BUNDLES

1. Choose Size

• Both 6” & 12” sticks are available.

2. Choose Quantity

• How many sticks a month? For 6” sticks, choose between 6, 10, 15, 30, or 60. For 12” sticks, choose between 5, 10, 15, or 30.

3. Receive Bundle

• Your first bundle will ship out immediately. Each month thereafter your bundle will be processed on the same day of the month as your initial order. Skip a month or cancel anytime. You and your pup will receive your bundle 3-7 business days after your order is processed.

4. Enjoy Doggy Heaven

• Watch your dog work at his favorite treat for many minutes to the next couple days.

5. And Happiness For You

• A happy pup is a happy parent.

Bully Bundles

Start your review of Bully Bundles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cortnie L.
Middle River, MD
Well now this is called BullyBox and as soon as I adopted my half pitbull, half jack russel terrier, I immediately signed up for this subscription. I had bought a few chew toys etc and I noticed that were being ripped to shreds almost immediately. This box boasts that their toys are guaranteed for 14 days minimum. And let me tell you, My Rosey is still chewing on her Nilabone almost 30 days later! I would definitely recommend this to any dog owner who's furbaby is an extreme chewer!
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
These are seriously my new obsession and I don't want you to feel like it's your fault I've met half of Bakersfield and blah blah blah i hate doing great i love 2
Macy M.
Bully sticks are awesome. They are so long lasting and are indestructible. The only improvement I would suggest is that my dogs have lost interest in it. They do not smell it or anything anymore. I would most likely buy a bully stick again, just maybe a smaller one.
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
We have a large breed dog whom is spoiled rotten. She loves the items in her box each month. As soon as she sees the bundle, she goes crazy, as she knows that she is about to get all sorts of treats. The price is affordable and the products are of high quality.
Nikita S.
Saylorsburg, PA
My lab/pit loves these! He's a big chewer and enjoys these a lot. They help with his teeth and he enjoys chewing on them! The price is great too! As long as my dog is happy, I'm happy! I would definitely recommend if you have a bully that's a chewer!
Savannah G.
Spring Hill
Love love love bully bundles. It is amazing. I wouldn't change a thing about it. I shop here a lot and when I say a lot I mean a lot. One of my favorite purchases was this big bag of large treats I forget which ones but I definitely recommend.
Ashley R.
I always buy bully stick for my pups and this website is the easiest and most affordable website. The arrival time for my order was quick and easy. The picture was exactly what I got and my pups were beyond excited! Highly recommended!
Breanna H.
Newport News , VA
Not the best bully sticks but the price is great. My dog can't tell the difference but these smell more than others we've tried. So far the one from best bully sticks are the least fragrant. I'll order again if they're on sale
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Bully bundles is an amazing company and the creater of the company is an amazing person. I had the pleasure of hosting a few Instagram giveaway with them multiple times. My dogs love their products and I highly recommend them!
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
They are so natural and healthy and my dog absolutely loved them before she passed. They didn't smell bad like other treats we used to buy and they were sent to my house every month! Super affordable!