BY BULLY BUNDLES

1. Choose Size

• Both 6” & 12” sticks are available.

2. Choose Quantity

• How many sticks a month? For 6” sticks, choose between 6, 10, 15, 30, or 60. For 12” sticks, choose between 5, 10, 15, or 30.

3. Receive Bundle

• Your first bundle will ship out immediately. Each month thereafter your bundle will be processed on the same day of the month as your initial order. Skip a month or cancel anytime. You and your pup will receive your bundle 3-7 business days after your order is processed.

4. Enjoy Doggy Heaven

• Watch your dog work at his favorite treat for many minutes to the next couple days.

5. And Happiness For You

• A happy pup is a happy parent.

Anamaria G.
Eagle Pass, TX
It really helps them boost up and helps them get fuller I really recomand I rate 8 and comes in diffeent sizes
Brittney A.
Toledo
M dogs can not get enough i swear. I really wish they were not so expensive because they want them all the time
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
One stick will last one of my yorkie about an hour. They know the packaging and are ecstatic when they see it.
Mo M.
Winter Park, FL
This was pretty neat for my dog.. he is a chocolate lab and a big time chewer.. these worked great for him..
Belen D.
Miami Gardens , Florida
Bully bundles are great totally love. My frenchie is obsessed when the bundle arrives. Recommend to everyone
Courtney L.
Midland City
Great monthly box.  Every item my dog loves.  Worth the monthly cost. And it's delivered right to your door.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
This product is good animals. I would recommend buying this for animals. This product is very good. Buy it.
Melody K.
I brought this for my dog once. He's allergic to most things. His trail went ok, but he's always itiching
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
Bully bundles is great...always look out for my 3 pitbulls and they are happy when they receive items...
Kamaria L.
Philadelphia
I have a pit bull and I love these because it takes a while for her to eat them and it keeps her busy.