BY BULLY BUNDLES

1. Choose Size

• Both 6” & 12” sticks are available.

2. Choose Quantity

• How many sticks a month? For 6” sticks, choose between 6, 10, 15, 30, or 60. For 12” sticks, choose between 5, 10, 15, or 30.

3. Receive Bundle

• Your first bundle will ship out immediately. Each month thereafter your bundle will be processed on the same day of the month as your initial order. Skip a month or cancel anytime. You and your pup will receive your bundle 3-7 business days after your order is processed.

4. Enjoy Doggy Heaven

• Watch your dog work at his favorite treat for many minutes to the next couple days.

5. And Happiness For You

• A happy pup is a happy parent.

Valentina I.
I love, are excellent for my dog ​​hard, he emcantan and are gentle on your stomach and keep you always clean and fresh teeth, whenever I have opportunity the prize with one of these!
Adele M.
Lynn, MA
I do love this because have pitbull and toys and treats for him can be really expensive dut to the fact that he has allergies but it is very expenisve a month thats only down fall.
Jessica V.
Glen Spey , NY
This product is awesome for dogs.  My dogs love it. They want to eat the whole bag as soon as they get it.  I love to see a product that animals love and has all natural ingredients.
María R.
weston, FL
Estas bolsitas sorpresas son lo máximo de verdad son súper lindas y traen una variedad de cosas súper chéveres Así que yo recomiendo porque es muy muy buena además son ideales y perfecta como una gran ayuda para el día a día cuando se la recomiendo porque es lo máximo
Tahlia M.
My pit bull absolutely loves his boxes! Though she has made a dent in a few of the items, they were fun while they lasted....which was longer than her other toys.
Jennifer L.
Jacksonville
Super good they tastes great it helps me because I was at school once and I saw everyone have food except me and the. I remember I had some left so that kept me full for the rest of the day I love love snacks and anything that's has to deal with food love you!
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this service. Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.)))
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
My dogs love getting their box each month. It can be pricey for what's included but it gives us all something to look forward to each month so we like it. We get a box each month and we definitely recommend it. Best box on the market! Toys last much longer and are much higher quality
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
These sachets surprises are the most really are super cute and bring a variety of super cool things So I recommend because it is very very good in addition they are ideal and perfect as a great help for day to day when I recommend it because it is the maximum
Paola V.
My God I love this so much I can't live without this world's biggest fan of it I m done with everything accept it. Not only are their Bully Sticks premium quality, but we love the idea to deliver on a recurring schedule. Furthermore, bully sticks are more than just a great treat – they also satisfy a dog’s natural urge to chew and help to keep their teeth clean.