BY BULLY BUNDLES

1. Choose Size

• Both 6” & 12” sticks are available.

2. Choose Quantity

• How many sticks a month? For 6” sticks, choose between 6, 10, 15, 30, or 60. For 12” sticks, choose between 5, 10, 15, or 30.

3. Receive Bundle

• Your first bundle will ship out immediately. Each month thereafter your bundle will be processed on the same day of the month as your initial order. Skip a month or cancel anytime. You and your pup will receive your bundle 3-7 business days after your order is processed.

4. Enjoy Doggy Heaven

• Watch your dog work at his favorite treat for many minutes to the next couple days.

5. And Happiness For You

• A happy pup is a happy parent.

Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
My Dogo Argentino is absolutely obsessed with these. I'm not sure how they taste personally but she very clearly adores them. From the look on her face when she sees them I'd assume she rates them quite highly.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Kayla T.
Hartselle , AL
My dog has allergies and every time I go to order something I can always chat to see what ingredients are in the bundles. Also the toys are amazing because I have a super chewer.
Kayla B.
Dog loved everything that came in the box. I tired it a few times but do prefer to pick my own things since my dog does have allergies. Great for pups though and he was always happy with everything that came in the box.
Kohi S.
Ever since my American bully started using this, she's been growing rapidly and very healthily. She can't resist the smell of it and it's a win win for both of us
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I love bully bundles! They always have the cutest packaging and such good quality products! I love that they have a variety and don't send you the same thing over and over again. It is a little pricy but it's well worth it.
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyf
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
I love any kind of new opportunity to try different things around me even if I don't want to buy the product or doesn't work out I will find someone that will like the product and eventually buy the product
Rigoberto C.
I have a big dog and he really likes these toys and food and treats every send them the really good for him he really likes then you should try them if you have any pets it's really really really good awesome
Gabriela M.
I love to surprise my dog, and Bully Bundles are perfect for doing so. All of their treats are gentle on her stomach, which is surprising because I didn't use to be eager to try new stuff on her because they would usually sicken her. She loves to chew on them all day long!