BY BULLY BUNDLES

1. Choose Size

• Both 6” & 12” sticks are available.

2. Choose Quantity

• How many sticks a month? For 6” sticks, choose between 6, 10, 15, 30, or 60. For 12” sticks, choose between 5, 10, 15, or 30.

3. Receive Bundle

• Your first bundle will ship out immediately. Each month thereafter your bundle will be processed on the same day of the month as your initial order. Skip a month or cancel anytime. You and your pup will receive your bundle 3-7 business days after your order is processed.

4. Enjoy Doggy Heaven

• Watch your dog work at his favorite treat for many minutes to the next couple days.

5. And Happiness For You

• A happy pup is a happy parent.

Valerie P.
Very reasonably priced for the quality of bully sticks you get. I have a German Shepherd and she never gets tired of them.
Natalia G.
New Castle, DE
I ordered a box once my dog ​​really liked it and it all ate But I would like to have more variety of products in this box
Jullia S.
Linda que vc é mulher do meu pai para pegar uma conta da casa do seu pai ainda mais com ela do meu pai para pegar uma conta
Catiuska F.
Macon , GA
I am fascinated by this type of thing for precisely occasions where it can be used and appreciated very good quality
Daniela D.
mi un producto de muy buena calidad que es sabroso y no genera dependencia es interesante y muy sabroso me fustaucho
Thiago L.
my dog ​​loves cookies Bully Bundles, he savors both hahaha he loves, it's great to brush his teeth, he likes very
Daniela C.
My dogs love this ! I got this for a great price and my dogs cannot get enough of this. Amazing treat for your pups
Paola F.
Temuco,chile
No preservatives or chemicals are used in or on our bully sticks and they are produced in a USDA approved facility.
Emanuela O.
Orlando, FL
O mais amado!! Meus cachorrinhos ficam loucos só em ver o pacote, eles já sabem que vão se deliciar. Eles adoram.
G.Dra G.
yamyyyyy its just amaaaaazing and make ur skin feel nice and health ...u well be so happy from ferst day u use it