BY BULLY BUNDLES

1. Choose Size

• Both 6” & 12” sticks are available.

2. Choose Quantity

• How many sticks a month? For 6” sticks, choose between 6, 10, 15, 30, or 60. For 12” sticks, choose between 5, 10, 15, or 30.

3. Receive Bundle

• Your first bundle will ship out immediately. Each month thereafter your bundle will be processed on the same day of the month as your initial order. Skip a month or cancel anytime. You and your pup will receive your bundle 3-7 business days after your order is processed.

4. Enjoy Doggy Heaven

• Watch your dog work at his favorite treat for many minutes to the next couple days.

5. And Happiness For You

• A happy pup is a happy parent.

Sulema C.
Stockton, CA
It is a good product and last along time to get this product lady's it's amazing
Jasmin J.
Orlando, FL
Its okay airbags insists subsidy husband checked Indians subsidy henhouse ushered insists insists insists DaniWeb subsided Indians insists Landis subsidy substances subsiding Kenosha Landis subsidy subsidy subsidy I'ddboabsud finished udbsv
Arianna P.
Aggressive chewing dogs come in all shapes, breeds and sizes. Bully bundle treats I would say would work for them all. Some breeds are known for the power of their jaws, but even a tiny poodle can out-chew a laid-back Shepard if she has the right attitude. These treats are long lasting, durable and Not a soggy slop on the floor like other chews. I currently have 3 dogs (2 Pit mixes and a Shepard mix) 1 in particular gnaws/ chews through treats so fast and I cant seem to find anything that would last more than 3 minutes, Finally I have with Bully Bundles. Im very impressed in their quality! Now you to can order and try these treats and save 10% with this code : DOGLOVER10
Bradley S.
DoncasTee
It's amazing 😉 and wonderful to use great Should hindered percend the best thing the could bring out so it was so cheap and all I don't know 🤔 why they didn't bring it out sooner I haven't shopped a lot here but it's truly fantastic
Emiliana B.
È un prodotto abbastanza valida è un particolare che viene sciolto nell'acqua calda mantenuto per 10 minuti il profumo è molto buono esperienza di pressione molto alta raccomando a tuttiOttimo sapore ottimo gusto
Alejandro Q.
   y esta empresa dedicada a la nutricion y cuidado de tu perro con esos excelentes premios y carnazas para tu mascota, tiene especificamente para perros de talla pequeña mediana y grande que eso es muy bueno.
Tyler T.
My dog loved them! If I could find them in stores I would definitely buy them for her. Only downfall was the packaging was so hard to open but other than that was great overall. Lots of fun teaching my puppy with treats
Sarah M.
Newmarket, ON
100% would recommend. They sent me a bag to try out and honestly they are my favourite bully sticks now. They are the lowest odour out of any of the brands that I have tried. They don't stain the carpet. My pug is in love with them. She chews them daily. If your dog is a chewer, definitely try these out!
lorenys z.
There really isn’t much of an information card needed for this box. You know how many sticks you will be getting because you ordered them. I just included the card because I thought the dog was cute ;).

~The Sticks: Bully Bundles bully sticks come from free-range, grass-fed Brazilian cattle. No growth hormones or antibiotics are used on the cattle. They don’t smell (well not as much as some dog treats do) and contain no chemicals.
Fer R.
Tengo un par de Mascotas Caninas, amo los animales, de verdad Los Amo!!!!!!!. Y consentirlos me hace Feliz, por observar su Energía, como juega con Alegría de verdad no hay más que verlos Felices.