BY BULLS-EYE

Bull's-Eye Original B.B.Q Sauce.

25 years BBQ experience.

50 calories per 2 tbsp.

Try it once and you'll agree it's a true original.

Barbecue sauce. see more...

Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
One of our favorite BBQ sauces. Whether dipping chiken nuggets or a full BBQ pit of meats, this is perfect for inhancing the flavors of food. I especially love to use this as a add in to my raw ground meat as I'm mixing it for homemade hamburgers. Great for crock pot recipes as well.
Erin G.
Kearneysville, WV
This is a great sauce to use in your #backyardbash as well it has a great smokey flavor!!! This was purchased at Harris Teeter but you can find this anywhere! I love to pair this with ribs or chicken!!!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite for barbecued chicken!!! I love the flavor and it has enough spice that it's not too spicy!
Rebecca F.
Norwalk, CA
Perfect for summer bbqs and backyard pool days. Original is the best. Try one and you'll agree.
Melissa L.
richmond, BC
One of my favorite BBQ sauces. Goes well on everything. It is a staple in my home. Kids love it, often replaces our ketchup use.
Ashley P.
This is my new favorite. It's got a nice smoky flavor, a thick-ish texture, and it's great on hamburgers.

Target