Bullfrog Water Sport Lotion SPF 50

by Bullfrog

Engineered for ultimate performance and protection, Bullfrog Water Sport Lotion SPF 50 features innovative Water Armor TECH? technology in a grease-free formula. It s perfect for all sports on the water. Goes on clear and absorbs fast, for an oil-free, non-greasy feel. Maximum water resistance. Ultra light feel, on the skin. Non greasy. Water Armor TECH? technology. Fast absorbing. Fragrance free. 4.7 fl oz. lotion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bullfrog Water Sport Lotion SPF 50!
Carey Y.
Fallston, MD
Love this product! I use this with my kids in the summer at the pool. They are in and out of the water constantly and bullfrog provides excellent coverage.
Christian B.
Bartlesville, OK
Best sunscreen hands down! I’ve used many other brands and none work anywhere near as well as Bullfrog when it comes to UV protection.
Valerie  B.
Harvey, LA
This sunscreen does a great job for my incredibly pale skin. I do not care for the consistency, and it can sometimes begin to peel off, but it's worth it for the sun protection. I continue to use it, despite my complaints, because it's just that good!
Katelyn M.
Du Quoin, IL
This is one of the only sunscreens that works for me. I find it to be long lasting and does a great job when in the water. It does have a bit of an unflattering smell and it can be greasy, but that doesn't matter to me if it is working like how they say it should. This is a very good product.
member-74cd4
I have used bullfrog for years on both of my children. I know the brand simply by the color of the bottle, that I like. It is gentle. Does not leave streaks, no breakouts. It does well in and out of the water with small children. I would highly recommend.
Andrew H.
Mount Vernon, IL
Works great. Kept my face from being burnt on a hot day. Does have an odd smell but it was worth not having my face burn and peel
Brenda  S.
Bostic, NC
I would recommend this product to anyone who is outside and active a lot. It's not greasy and it last a long time. Its great for sports and swimming. It doesn't come off with water or sweat. Awesome stuff
Rachel H.
Chelsea, AL
Love!!! Amazing product that provides great coverage for all ages. Easy application and all day wear regardless of whether you are swimming or sweating in the sun. I would definitely recommend to others.
Ashley R.
Hermiston
I use this on myself. I have found that this product lasts longer for me than the other brands I've tried.
Maxx O.
If it wasn't so sticky when applied I'd give it five stars but overall it's a very useful product I wore this to universal Orlando and survived the day

Looking for your answer?