BY BULLFROG

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! BullFrog 6 floz Sunscreen Blocks Uva Rays see more...

Erin S.
Carthage
I love bullfrog sunblock! It works beautifully and is awesome for sensitive skin! It doesn't leave a nasty slimy film on your skin! I usually purchase the bullfrog with bug spray already in it!
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK
Bullfrog sunscreen is truly the best. I am very fair and burn easily. There is also a family history of skin cancer, so I don't like to take chances. I love the spray because I can spray it on over my makeup and the part of my hair. It is clear. It isn't necessary to rub it in. It also stays on whether sweating at a track meet or at the lake. I never burn when I wear this. It isn't always easy to find. We stock up at the beginning of summer. Our Walmart seems to only carry the one with mosquito repellent, which I don't care for. Our local pharmacy will order it for us when we need it.
Lacie M.
Fort Riley , KS
Super easy, non sticky light weight water proof amazing sunscreen it's in a green bottle so you should really never lose it! My 3&4 year old can spray them selves very easily! My husband or myself can get every inch with out needed help!
Terri A.
Ankeny, IA
My favorite sunscreen. The spray is easy to apply, even to those hard to reach spots. It is really water proof. I kayak a lot and this is my go to sunscreen every summer.
Gayle F.
Greenwood Lake, NY
Best sun lotion. I ride during the summer and it's not greasy and sprays on where you want it. Have been using it for about 3 years now and love it.
Rosa N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
BullFrog 6 floz Sunscreen Blocks Uva Rays works great used it this past weekend while at the pool and no sunburn at all