BULLETPROOF Cold Brew Mocha

by Bulletproof

Brain Octane oil powers your brain and curbs snack attacks. It is a totally flavorless and totally satisfying fat extracted from the most potent part of the coconut. Brain Octane oil is ultimately converted into fat-burning ketone energy and cannot be stored as fat within the body. What does that mean for you? Satisfying fuel for your mind and body.

Butter from grass-fed cows boasts higher levels of omega-3 fatty acids, compared to butter from grain-fed cows. Your body produces small amounts of these fatty acids, but a diet containing omega-3s can help you reach optimal levels. Fatty acids, such as EPA and ALA, serve as energy for the muscles, heart, and other organs as building blocks for cell membranes and as energy storage for the body.

Bulletproof Coffee Cold Brew is more than a bottle of smooth, creamy goodness. It is a deliciously satisfying coffee beverage that keeps you fueled and energized throughout your day. Even better? It’s made with zero sugar, so there’s no chance of a sugar crash.

However, what is the deal with sugar alcohols? Unlike problematic added sugars, sugar alcohols pass through the body without being broken down. While large amounts may impact your blood sugar, a small amount can sweeten without harm, and does not count towards your net carb count (the amount of carbs that affect your blood sugar).

When your net carb count is low, your body can go into ketosis: a state where you go from burning carbs for energy, to burning fat. Bulletproof Coffee Cold Brew will not kick you out of a state of ketosis.

All coffee has good stuff, like antioxidants. But coffee can also have energy-sapping mold toxins that rob you of mental agility. This is clean coffee – farmed, screened, and tested for toxins. To ensure a great taste, Bulletproof Coffee Cold Brew goes one step further by brewing through a small-batch process that uses triple-filtered water and low-temperature extraction. This delivers a smooth, bold coffee experience with very low acidity and virtually no bitterness.

Benefits:

• Zero sugar
  • Lasting energy
  • Fewer cravings
  • Convenient and pre-made

[product:bulletproof-cold-brew-original] ? Thoughts ?
Start your review of BULLETPROOF Cold Brew Mocha!
Tabitha L.
Blue Springs, MO
I started pairing this with the keto diet about 3 months ago, i have lost almost 40 lbs in those 3 months, it gives me an amazing boost in my diet and energy! It takes a while to get used to the taste but it isnt bad. Better and more convenient than making it at home. It is rather expensive but doeting or eating healthy always is.
Courtney B.
Azusa, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Definitely not the best. It has a really weird taste to it. I had to add milk and lots of ice to help me drink it. And even then, it was still kind of weird. Saw it at the store and wanted to try it but definitely will not be buying it again. Do not recommend.
Zoe R.
New york , NY
It did take me a little bit to get use to the taste. I loved making bullet proof coffee at home this has a very specific taste. Does the trick when intermittent fasting and does keep you alert for longer.
Tori K.
Enfield, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is so good!!! It gets your chocolate fix in while also keeping you full! I drink this on days I intermittent fast and it is perfect for giving me energy while I’m fasting and keeping me full until I’m ready to eat lunch!
kristi S.
branford, ct
I love the Bulletproof collagen protein powder and was excited to try their pre-made shakes. I was not impressed. I found the flavor to taste a little artificial and had difficulty finishing the container. I will stick with the Bulletproof collagen protein powder.
Camille S.
This is a nice pick me up during a crazy busy day! It is delicious and effective . It’s an all around amazing for on the go
Charlotte M.
Austin, TX
This made my stomach hurt so much. Otherwise I felt like I concentrated well during the day, however it wasn’t worth it for the tummy ache!!
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
BULLETPROOF Cold Brew Mocha uploaded by Ashley S.
BULLETPROOF Cold Brew Mocha uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this on a whim, I enjoy trying different beverages. I didn't realize this had butter in it, which made me apprehensive to open it anfmd give it a try. But I did- for science. It's not a bad flavor and you can't taste butter at all. It is a different texture than normal cold brew, but it does contain coconut oil as part of the "brain octane oil". The overall flavor isn't bad, but it has 0 sugar and cocoa powder, so it is a little bitter. It reminds me a bit like molasses milk. I would recommend, even though this isn't to my personal liking. It's not bad, but perhaps this would be better for someone doing keto?
Sandra E.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I purchased these at Whole Foods. I will tell you that these are convenient and taste pretty good! I will admit the mocha flavor is my favorite!
Kim B.
San Antonio, TX
I have come to really like an iced coffee especially in the Texas heat of the summers. This is great over ice with some heavy cream.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jonathan T.
Los Angeles
il y a 3 ans
Andria K. il y a 3 ans
Ooh I haven’t tried this but I do buy The Mentalist whole beans by Bulletproof and absolutely love the quality and flavor.