BY BULLETPROOF

This is your fuel to power brain and body. Brain Octane oil gives your body what it needs—an efficient high-energy fuel. It is totally flavorless and totally satisfying—great on salads, mixed into smoothies, and is a key ingredient in the Bulletproof Coffee recipe.

Brain Octane oil keeps your brain on full blast and your belly slim. It’s a brain-boosting fat, extracted from the most potent part of the coconut, that is converted into brain-fueling, fat-burning ketone energy more efficiently than MCT or coconut oils that contain Lauric Acid.† What’s that mean for you? More brain power and lasting energy with fewer cravings.

Benefits:

• Reliable and quick source of energy from fat not sugar
  • Helps your body burn fat
  • Supports cognitive performance
  • Quality fats that don’t weigh you down
  • Distilled from 100% pure coconut oil

Usage:

Brain Octane can be consumed anytime of the day. Blend it into Bulletproof Coffee for breakfast, add it to meals throughout the day and try it before bed to support sound sleep and recovery. Brain Octane is completely flavorless, so substitute it for other oils and see how it enhances other flavors without adding a taste of its own!

Start by having one teaspoon at a time and increase slowly over several days to one or more full servings (1 tablespoon) daily. Too much Brain Octane, especially on an empty stomach, can result in disaster pants (gastric upset).

Besides Bulletproof Coffee, you can also use Brain Octane...

• In tea
  • In smoothies
  • In salad dressings
  • Drizzled over meats and vegetables
  • In any food or drink for an amazing boost
  • You can cook with Brain Octane up to 320º F

• Is this product made to be gentle on the stomach?1 Answers
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
I recently started using this after starting the make at home bulletproof coffee. Hands down, this is better. The over all texture is better. It mixes better. The flavor is better. I ordered it on Amazon Prime during Prime day and I have to be honest, spend the money and make the Bulletproof coffee with this and Ghee. It makes a remarkable difference. I genuinely have more energy throughout my day and my whole body feels better. I simply would have take a tiny boost in my energy to stick with the "bulletproof coffee" and I have seen a great increase. Even my over all mood is shifting. Of the MTC oils I have tried this is on my routinely buy. It is work the expense.
Kim L.
Reading, PA
Excellent results if you are wanting to increase focus, memory and stamina. I started this 8 months ago and have not been disappointed with mental results. I initially saw a change in my weight, I've had several injuries which have resulted in reduced mobility and activity. I'm hoping to get back on track since recent visit to "Streudel-land" Austria and Germany three me into pain and weight gain from gluten, lol! I recommend it! As for price, I add it to some of my cooking so I may use more than most people, however it is no more than other MCT oil on the market. I've also used their Collegen protein as well, mixes right in!
Mallory W.
Austin
If you don’t know who Dave Asprey is.... you need to ASAP. I’ve listened to him for years and he is so committed to the quality and science behind his products. If you do Bulletproof coffee BrainOctane really is a game changer. I did Keri for year, I slumped on costs as a poor college student by using coconut oil, regular coffee and normal butter..... but because I have a job now and have upgraded to Bulletproof ghee, coffee and brain octane, I wish I had in college. My appetite is dead until at least noon, my concentration is better, and best of all everything blended up tastes exactly like a late- except it’s healhy ☺️ Buy this, read his book and listen to his content. Amazing product
Joseph Z.
New York
Been taking the product for more then a month now and honestly don’t see the difference between this and MCT oil except the price. A little to expensive for what it is considering I haven’t got the benefits it’s promises
Mariah E.
Boynton Beach
I am addicted to this! It helps me stay alert, have more energy. I use this two times a day with coffee. It certainly works! You just add a tablespoon to your coffee! I definitely will recommend to everyone!!!!!!!
Yan C.
Cambridge , MA
I've been using this for a while and it helps me to kickstart my day as well as keep my appetite under control. I first heard about this from my boyfriend who listens to tim ferris and wanted to try it. I got this on sale at wholefoods and love it! It has a faint taste of coconut oil and the bottle itself is a little hard to use without spilling everywhere but if you cut 2 small slits on the paper at the opening, it should work a lot better. Hopefully, they improve their packaging because this a too expensive to spill everywhere.
Amanda H.
Monroeville, PA
This is a staple in my day to day life. It helps lowers ketones and helps me stay in ketosis while still eating some carbs in a low carb lifestyle. Helps me feel fuller throughout the day and helps me balance my weight! Is the purest form of MCT oil.
Tiffany D.
Hurst , Tx
I cannot say enough good things about this product! I eat a ketogenic diet and this product has made a huge impact on my success!! I use 1/2 tablespoon every day in my coffee and I love it!!
Emily J.
Wauwatosa, WI
I enjoy adding this to my coffee in the mornings. Helps keep be fuller a bit longer, and it gives the coffee a nice smooth, creaminess. What I like most (more than coconut oil) is that it blends well with cold or warm drinks. Definitely worth experimenting with!
Heather G.
This stuff. Wow! I put 1 TBSP in my BPC every morning and it keeps me going until lunchtime or later! It gives me energy without any jitters!
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Is this product made to be gentle on the stomach?

Amazon