BULLETPROOF Brain Octane Oil

by Bulletproof

This is your fuel to power brain and body. Brain Octane oil gives your body what it needs—an efficient high-energy fuel. It is totally flavorless and totally satisfying—great on salads, mixed into smoothies, and is a key ingredient in the Bulletproof Coffee recipe.

Brain Octane oil keeps your brain on full blast and your belly slim. It’s a brain-boosting fat, extracted from the most potent part of the coconut, that is converted into brain-fueling, fat-burning ketone energy more efficiently than MCT or coconut oils that contain Lauric Acid.† What’s that mean for you? More brain power and lasting energy with fewer cravings.

Benefits:

• Reliable and quick source of energy from fat not sugar
  • Helps your body burn fat
  • Supports cognitive performance
  • Quality fats that don’t weigh you down
  • Distilled from 100% pure coconut oil

Usage:

Brain Octane can be consumed anytime of the day. Blend it into Bulletproof Coffee for breakfast, add it to meals throughout the day and try it before bed to support sound sleep and recovery. Brain Octane is completely flavorless, so substitute it for other oils and see how it enhances other flavors without adding a taste of its own!

Start by having one teaspoon at a time and increase slowly over several days to one or more full servings (1 tablespoon) daily. Too much Brain Octane, especially on an empty stomach, can result in disaster pants (gastric upset).

Besides Bulletproof Coffee, you can also use Brain Octane...

• In tea
  • In smoothies
  • In salad dressings
  • Drizzled over meats and vegetables
  • In any food or drink for an amazing boost
  • You can cook with Brain Octane up to 320º F

Has anyone had success easing into MCT oil? How’d you do it?
HI - Has anyone used the softgels instead of the oil? And did you have positive results? Thanks in advance!
Is this product made to be gentle on the stomach?
Start your review of BULLETPROOF Brain Octane Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Yan C.
Brighton, MA
I've been using this for a while and it helps me to kickstart my day as well as keep my appetite under control. I first heard about this from my boyfriend who listens to tim ferris and wanted to try it. I got this on sale at wholefoods and love it! It has a faint taste of coconut oil and the bottle itself is a little hard to use without spilling everywhere but if you cut 2 small slits on the paper at the opening, it should work a lot better. Hopefully, they improve their packaging because this a too expensive to spill everywhere.
Amanda H.
N Versailles, PA
This is a staple in my day to day life. It helps lowers ketones and helps me stay in ketosis while still eating some carbs in a low carb lifestyle. Helps me feel fuller throughout the day and helps me balance my weight! Is the purest form of MCT oil.
Kelli M.
Rockwall, TX
I use a tablespoon in my coffee every morning. This is a pure form of C8 which is the best you can get when it comes to MCT’s. Bulletproof is the brand I choose for MCTs and collagen protein. They are clean and quality products.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
So here's the good, the bad, and the UGLY. SO. the first few days taking this oil, I didn't blend it with anything. Just took a tablespoon straight from the bottle. It is NOT flavorless in my opinion. Not horrible, not tasty either, but definitely not flavorless. Also, the first 3 days it griped my stomach something serious! BUT I persevered on because it really did give me energy and helped with my cravings. Which brings me to the good. When I tell you it gives you so much energy it really does. I literally worked seven 12 hour shifts back to back and by day 7 I felt as if I had only worked 3. I was NOT expecting that. I cannot speak to its blend abilities because as I said I took it straight from the bottle Also, I did lose 9 pounds in these 7 days. I don't know if it's due to the oil, or the fact that I worked 7 days in a row. But the energy and mental clarity it gave me alone is well worth the first few days of bg's.
Jessica M.
Cabot, AR
BULLETPROOF Brain Octane Oil uploaded by Jessica M.
Best MCT oil ever!!!! I use this daily in coffee, tea.. whatever. I have put this into shakes and all sorts of things. I especially love that it makes me full and satiated throughout the day. Very creamy when blended into coffee!
Dwan  P.
The brain octane work for me. It help me focus and accomplish more. It is rather expensive so I use it sparingly.
Heather P.
This stuff. Wow! I put 1 TBSP in my BPC every morning and it keeps me going until lunchtime or later! It gives me energy without any jitters!
Christie T.
Provo
High quality product perfect for use with a Bulletproof coffee or a keto diet. Keeps me satisfied and my brain going full steam ahead. This product is a must-have if you’re doing a ketogenic diet.
Hannah S.
Berwyn, IL
Using this with my bulletproof coffee and grass fed butter/ghee has been an overall good experience. This oil helps stave appetite, and to aid in energy on unusually early mornings. You need to follow instructions by building up to the suggested serving size, or you will likely get a stomach ache. I’ve never used the full suggested amount. This oil is coconut oil, which can raise cholesterol. Use with caution.
Megan C.
Tampa, FL
This has been my go to MCT oil! BUT be careful, if you add too much... it won’t agree with your stomach and you will be running all day lol. If you use the correct formula (1 tblspoon for me) it works amazing. I can go all day without even having hunger and having energy to fuel me!