BY BULLEIT BOURBON #42 in Whiskey

• How much does this typically cost. Is it a good seller ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacy O.
Binghamton
This is THE staple of whiskey in my house.  I accidentally came across it in an airport lounge of all places, and have never looked back! It is SMOOOOOTH and the finish is so nice.  It's smooth from the minute it hits your pallet to the end.  There are so many flavors dancing around, it's hard to pinpoint one.  It starts off oaky and vanilla at the nose and goes into a warm spicey taste with almost a hint of oranges on the pallet which carries all the way to the end.  For me, there is ZERO burn, although I know that some people claim there is.  This is a SIPPING whiskey for sure.  When you are sipping it, the spiciness seems to soften without actually altering the taste if that makes sense. And the price is pretty decent for a bourbon of this quality.
Brittney G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is my favorite if I’m going to drink whiskey (or bourbon). It’s so smooth and nicely priced. You can get this for less at Costco than you can get the Costco brand, so it’s nice for large parties. My husband and I bought it bulk for our wedding and everyone loved it (a big whiskey drinking group). I love to put a couple vanilla sticks in it, let it sit overnight, and drink it with coke. Tastes just like a cream soda!
Nichelle P.
Deltona
I may be a whisky girl, but this is my go to, 5 star drink! I love the packaging, the bottle and the cork top to hold in that unique blend of flavors!! It’s a little on the high price side but it is so worth it! Serve this up at any gatherings, barbecues, even bachelor parties and weddings! I know this will be a must have for my wedding bar! For the men- goes great with a fine cigar.
Rachael i.
This is the only whiskey that I drink. It is so smooth and the flavor is amazing . I love it ice cold from the freezer. My fiance and I buy a bottle often. This whiskey meets all my expectations.  It is a little expensive but we will be customers for life.
Cody N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Bulleit makes a fantastically drinkable bourbon. You get a slight spice aroma on the nose. Sipping is exceptionally smooth with a pleasant spiciness from the higher rye content of the mash. For the finish I pick up a sweetness that reminds me of a light caramel or brown sugar. I highly recommend Bulleit for both a sipping bourbon, as well as a utility bourbon. It is very high quality for a very reasonable price.
Chris K.
Baldwin City, KS
Bulliet is an amazing whiskey. Taste sweet smooth and everything I like. Price is fair and worth every penny. I often drink it neat and it is very good. This is the first time I’ve bought it but I will be buying it again in the near future.
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
I love this bourbon. It is smooth and doesn’t have any bitterness to it. It’s a good price, looks cool, and pairs well with ginger beer and lime for a whiskey mule. I buy this all the time and it’s my go-to.
Mariko R.
My go to whiskey whenever I just need a solid choice for a simple mixed drink. Good value, and easy to find in most liquor stores and bars around the US. It's not my favorite to drink straight though.
Paulina K.
Lafayette
I absolutely love Bulleit bourbon. One of my go-to’s for whiskey drinks. Smooth enough to drink alone or use in classic cocktails. They also offer a rye whiskey, if that’s your preference.
Hillari G.
Not badly priced compared to other Bourbons in Kentucky . Not my favorite, but if I want to change it up and get something different this brand will always be in my list of choices.
Ashley C.
Klamath Falls, OR
How much does this typically cost. Is it a good seller if I was to carry it in the bar? Or is it too unknown ?
Becky C.
Chattanooga, TN
What are your favorite Bulleit Bourbon cocktails?
Jacob S.
Garfield, NJ
I am trying to expand my bourbon tastes and wondering if this is on par or better than four roses?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Manhattan or old fashioned?