BY BULLDOG NATURAL SKINCARE

Man s Best Friend Natural Ingredients Our number one rule is hope for the best, plan for the worst.  With your face it s all in the planning. Packed with 8 essential oils, green tea, green algae, konjac mannan and vitamin E to help rehydrate the skin. Bulldog is man s best friend Be loyal to your skin.  Our products never contain parabens, sodium laureth sulfate, artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, or ingredients from animal sources. BUAV Approved Vegetarian Society Approved. see more...

Olivia M.
Memphis, TN
My husband absolutely loves the bull dog line of mens skincare products and they have transformed his skin! He had very bad acne as well as acne scars but now he is free of acne and the scars are gradually diminishing!
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only face moisturizer my husband will use. He has very dry skin and thus helps tremensly without a greasy film layer left on his face.its cruelty free,made in the Uk and has natural ingredients like aloe,camelina and green tea. I'm able to purchase it on Amazon .take a look at my photos with it rubbed in and without any on my hand you can see the difference. Has a mens cologne smell.
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
Every Bulldog Skincare product is amazing! But this moisturizer is nothing like my Husband and myself have tried before, it completely refreshes your skin, leaving you feeling fresh and it moisturises amazingly, and doesn't leave your skin greasy like most other moisturisers. Yes, I know it's a "Men's Line" but that didn't stop me from using my hubby's and loving it 😊 Hoping that they make a female line soon 💜😘
Joseph T.
AMAZING moisturizer. This product has SAVED my skin! I was having a very difficult time with skincare. I was using VERY expensive products, natural products, drugstore products. SEARCHING for something that would work for my very sensitive, dry skin. THIS was the solution. I love everything about it!
Freddy S.
San Bernardino
Works really good. I got mine at Target. My face feels fresh and clean. I use it as a 2 part skincare. Scrub then wash.
Jessica M.
Orlando, FL
Leaves your skin feeling like new. So smooth and even last after washing your hands.
James B.
This is so cheap and is definitely worth it.  I brought it off amazon for around £4.00 and I have to say it's been amazing for my skin.  It has a matte finish but moisturises the skin really well.  I had read good reviews and decided to give it a go.  I recommend it to anyone.
Hannahjane H.
cambridgeshire
I’m in love with this moisturiser my partner was the one that started me on this, it honestly smells amazing just like you are in a spar and my skin feels so soft I put this on every night and by the morning my face feels super soft and ready for my make up
soul n.
CH47EX
I hate the smell, I don't like the gritty texture, I'm glad it was a present because it was more disappointing than anything. Harsh musky smell. Rough texture. Not a fan. Sorry not sorry