Bulldog Natural Skincare Original Face Wash uploaded by Kimberly C.Bulldog Natural Skincare Original Face Wash uploaded by Sisto A.

BY BULLDOG NATURAL SKINCARE

Man s Best Friend Natural Ingredients How can you face your problem if your problem is your face?  This isn t the whole answer, but it s a start. Packed with 8 essential oils and green tea to gently cleanse your face of dirt and debris.Be loyal to your skin. Our products never contain parabens, sodium laureth sulfate, artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, or ingredients from animal source Bulldog is man s best friend For us, natural grooming is about caring as much about what you put on your skin as what you eat.  You will never find Parabens, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, artificial colours or synthetic fragrances in any of our products. Bulldog wash products contain unique essential oil blends and amazing natural active ingredients to improve performance. BUAV Approved Vegetarian Society Approved ; see more...

Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
I originally purchased this as one of the many gifts I got for my husband for Christmas. We actually own an English Bulldog (the mascot of the company actually looks like our pup lol) So I got him a gift set tin which of course had an English Bulldog on it with a Santa hat, and I was instantly sold, that tends to happen when you own a bulldog, you go crazy looking for stuff! lol Anyways, I decided that this would be a gift from our pup to him and he was so happy & excited about the set. As soon as he washed his a little after he opened the set, he called me in to try it as well. This facewash is by far, the best facewash both of us have ever used. It leaves your skin feel rejuvenated right after washing it, and COMPLETELY moisturizers your skin, it's AMAZING! I wish they would make a woman line, just so I can stop using his lol Definitely a must for anyone; male, female, them, etc.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Richfield, MN
I know this is for guys but I'm a girl and I love this stuff. Smells so good.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! My hubby loves all bulldog skincare products since I got him to try them 3 months ago! Works wonders on the skin!
Michael C.
Michael C.
Maslives
I bought it because it's completely natural and looked perfect for my skin (oily but not too much and acne prone).
And I can say, it's perfect! Smells very good, feels good too on your skin!
I also have less blemishes now since I've used this and hope it will stay that way, and one bottle definitely lasts a long time! (I've bought it like a month ago, been using it twice a day and I still have plenty left)