BY BULL FROG

New! A fast drying spray that goes on quick and easy - leaving no greasy residue on your hands!  Works hard so you can play. Water resistant /Sweat resistant. Oil-Free  & Non-Greasy. Great for Acne Prone Skin. UVA/UVB Protection. Dries Instantly and Won t Clog Pores. see more...

• "It also smells great and you can't beat that!" in 1 review
  • "I could spend all day in the sun with my fair skin and not get burned was a relief." in 1 review
  • " This is a great sunscreen for camping and fishing because it stays on a long time." in 1 review
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
A++++. I Put this stuff on and it'll never come off. I've used cream-based sunscreens for most of my life, but recently tried this stuff and it's amazing. I love using it on my shoulders and face because it covers and protects without feeling like it's smothering my pores and skin. It also smells great and you can't beat that!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This product lasts all day long to protect you from the sun. It has a decent smell and it is reasonably priced. The spray application is easy, but you have to make sure you rub it in so you don't miss any spots.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
I was at the beach and borrowed this from a friend after that one use I was hooked! I could spend all day in the sun with my fair skin and not get burned was a relief. You have more control over applying it due to the pump spray instead of aerosol. I apply it every 2-3 hours even in and out of the water.
Jessica M.
The absolute ONLY one I use on the kids in the Summer. Can't go wrong with the SPF and the repellent that actually repels mosquitoes (and we've not had tick problems when hiking). I use it myself as much as on the kids!
Gabi M.
Mays Landing, NJ
Ever since I went to summer camp when I was younger my mom used bull frog on me. It's what she packed in my bag for camp. And when applied after sweating, swimming, etc. You will not burn and it doesn't have that sunscreen smell and the spray is nice. Not sticky. Like all sunscreens you do need to re apply after exposure to water.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I really like using this on my children. I like how it's quick spray. It seems easier and faster to use. I use it every 2-3 hours and it has never failed us. It's not greasy and it has a pleasant scent!
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
We are split on this, it works while mowing 5 acres, son thinks it is awesome, daughter she gets burnt. So in our home it is 50/50 men like it, women not so much.
Jennifer H.
Bull Frog will stay on no matter what you're doing. It's great for all day at the beach or on the river. It's only drawback is the effort it takes to get off in the shower at the end of the day.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
I was given this for my kids to use by a friend and I have say it does work good. The smell is tolerable. I have say the price is a little high for me.
Kylie K.
La Follette, TN
This is our favorite Bullfrog product! Goes on clear & much cleaner than the gel. Perfect for when we go boating on the inner coastal waterway.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
How high does this go in spf