BY BULL FROG

New! A revolutionary gel sunscreen that goes on quick and dries instantly leaving no visible residue on your hands or skin! UVA/UVB Protection. Dries Instantly. Water resistant /Sweat resistant. Oil-Free  & Non-Greasy. see more...

Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Bull Frog Water Armor Sport Quik Gel Sunscreen is incredible! The packaging makes it easy to find online and in stores. It is also fairly inexpensive and worth every penny! This product smells great and a little goes a long way so one container will last forever! I would recommend!
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Bullfrog is one of the best sunscreens out there. Always works to perfection and smells great
Tracy M.
Very good sunscreen and worths very well and doesn't dry quick like other sunscreen and worth even if you go into the water...definitely worth buying and helps you from getting burnt from the sun.
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
The smell wasn't bad, but it seemed to leave a sticky film when it dried. I couldn't tell if it was washing right off, or not, I just didn't care to much for this product, not in the gel form.
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
We used this at this when we went to the beach this past summer. The boys loved it.
Valarie M.
Simpsonville, SC
This is THE ONLY sunscreen I use on my family. Since finding this product, I can honestly say that there have been no more sun burns. Feels light and stays on.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
My boyfriend feel in love with this sun screen because it was the only one weve tried so far that at the end of the day didn't wash right off and didn't leave us looking like lobsters. the smell isn't bad, and it dries pretty quickly.
K D.
Detroit, Michigan - MI
Great for summertime fun in the sun. Especially if it involves water activities. Good to use and not have to worry about reapplying every hour.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Interesting design….it seems like it is geared for boys and I like the smell. its a little pricey
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Quil gel sunscreen I never us is good.