Bull Frog Ultimate Sheer Protection Body uploaded by Tamaya T.

BY BULL FROG

New. Broad Spectrum Sun screen Ultra-light, Oil-free Lotion. Nurture. Replenish. Protect 7 Botanicals, 6 Moisturizers & 4 Antioxidants. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Water resistant & Sweat resistant. Hypoallergenic. Non-Greasy Formula. Bullfrog© Ultimate Sheer Protection™  :  Ultra-light, anti-aging comp. see more...

Bull Frog Ultimate Sheer Protection Body
  • "I truly love this product you will find this in my house every summer .i find it a lot better then other products I have tried and the fact that it doesn't leave thst oily feeling is it's biggest selling point" in 1 review
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Bullfrog is some of the best sunscreen there is. I haven't seen it on the shelfs anywhere in a while, but that might just be me not looking for it. My greatest memories are going to the beach and having to sunscreen up before going outside and I always liked when they used the Bullfrog on me just because I liked the bottle.
Lauren S.
South Bend, IN
This is the only type of sun screen that worked on my husband's fair skin. He burns extremely easy and this helped a ton! He was only very barely pink after a full day out in the sun, granted he reapplied every hour.
Alyssa S.
I use this for me and nieces. It works so well for them. I don't use many other products on them. The smell is nice and it's not sticky or slimy it soaks in to the skin well.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great sunscreen. It doesn't wear off like other brands and really protects your skin. It smells nice and doesn't cause any irritation on very sensitive skin.
Megan L.
Calabasas, CA
I love Bullfrog. It reminds of when i was little. it was my grandfathers number one go to sunblock. Bullfrog has been around forever and with good reason. Its great for protection, easy to apply and smells fantastic.
Stacey C.
Does its job well. Not messy to apply and not too greasy. Minimal odor and stays put, for the most part outdoors and with some water, but it is not the waterproof one.
lindsay F.
I don't really like this product because it doesn't really help protect against the sun's you still can't get hurt if you don't reapply it constantly
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
This is a nice sheer finish however I don't feel like it gives as good of protection as others and that I do have to reapply for frequently
Jaqueline V.
Me and my family used this product and we are very pleased with the results. Combined the sun protection to . Is a most have in our home.
Trista C.
I wear this during summer float trips and I do not burn at all!

Like every sunscreen use as directed for maximum results