BY BULL FROG

BullFrog Surf Formula Gel Sunscreen For Face Body 2 Alcohol Free 3 Fragrance Free 4 Hypoallergenic Engineered to stay put - the improved Surf Formula Gel is back and better than before. When you wear this exceptional UVA UVB sun protection gel, you know it s on! No Animal Testing Questions or comments? see more...

• I am interested in this product but a little worried beca...3 Answers
  • I remind using this as a kid! It has the best scent...is...4 Answers
Lexie R.
Leonardsville, NY
Used this as a little girl and now I'm putting it on my nieces and nephews! very effective and so easy to put on those stubborn little ones and also so much safer than that horrible spray on sunscreen which can be quite dangerous and toxic!
L F.
I received this as a sample of Bull Frog Surf Formula Gel Sunscreen SPF 36 and it's a sunscreen I am very pleased with. It's long lasting and protects the skin. This is one of my goto products and one I recommend. For pool or beach!!
Ava C.
I love love love bullfrog it seriously works so well and is doesn't damage your skin. But I will say it is very oily and burns your skin just a little when you first put it on. You can basically buy this at any store.
I love this sunscreen use it all the time and I can buy it pretty much anywhere and this is very effective never got sunburned when using it and was easy to use and I would tell all my friends love it
Janie N.
San Antonio, TX
I've never used a sunscreen that works for me the way this does. Every time I use one I burn no matter what and this helps me out by making me not burn, I don't have to reapply are often as others and it's amazing! Love this!
Candice M.
I used this stuff when I was a kid and I remember it being great especially in water. Its waterproof and isn't greasy.
Sarah A.
Not a big fan. I used this and within five minutes I had 7 different bug bites. Doesn't work very well.
Melissa R.
Bossier city, La
Who does not want to swim without the #bullfrog. Very #clean scent and #protection.
Casey C.
I remind using this as a kid! It has the best scent...is it still watermelon? Also, is it sticky when it dries? I can smell it now :).
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
I am interested in this product but a little worried because it says gel.. Does it leave a sticky residue on your hands/body?